Combat animations

Post bug reports and ask for tech support here.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
Kapten Q
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

Combat animations

Post by Kapten Q »

Hi

I'm in a PBEM right now and we can not get the combat animations to work in the witp001 file. I'm the Japanese. We both have this option on all the time but when I watch the combat replay there are no animations to be seen.

Any cure for this?

Q
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Combat animations

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Kapten Q

Hi

I'm in a PBEM right now and we can not get the combat animations to work in the witp001 file. I'm the Japanese. We both have this option on all the time but when I watch the combat replay there are no animations to be seen.

Any cure for this?

Q

There was someone else who recently reported this, but i am unaware if there was a cure or what the outcome was... you might try looking through recent threads - pretty sure it was in the past few weeks.
User avatar
tanjman
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Griffin, GA

RE: Combat animations

Post by tanjman »

I've had this problem with the last PBEM I tried to start with Historical 1st Turn On, never found a soulution except to play with Historical 1st Turn Off.
Gunner's Mate: A Boatswain's Mate with a hunting license.
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Combat animations

Post by rtrapasso »

Ah - i hadn't read that, thanks...[&o] [&o] [&o]

Kapten Q - you might try this thread for additional info...
fb.asp?m=1369285
User avatar
treespider
Posts: 5781
Joined: Sun Jan 30, 2005 7:34 am
Location: Edgewater, MD

RE: Combat animations

Post by treespider »

IIRC it only affects the 1st turn with Historical 1st turn on...
Here's a link to:
Treespider's Grand Campaign of DBB

"It is not the critic who counts, .... The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena..." T. Roosevelt, Paris, 1910
Kapten Q
Posts: 85
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 9:03 pm
Location: Stockholm, Sweden

RE: Combat animations

Post by Kapten Q »

OK thanks!

Q
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”