Convention

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Larry Holt
Posts: 1644
Joined: Fri Mar 31, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Atlanta, GA 30068

Convention

Post by Larry Holt »

There was discussion of a convention in WVA in May. Is this still on? Is so, what are the current details?
Never take counsel of your fears.
Mike Oshiki
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat Jul 22, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Williamsburg, VA

No Charleston

Post by Mike Oshiki »

Wild Bill recently informed me off of the forum that the Charleston convetion is not going to happen. Bummer, as I had blocked the time for it.
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I've heard nothing from the originator of the idea in some months. I know he must have been discouraged from the lack of response.

So, if anything is still on, here is the place and now is the time to let us know.

If it could happen, I'd love to go. Whether it will or not, I'm not sure.

I hope we hear something soon one way or the other.

Wild Bill
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”