Mystery Ship #51

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
String
Posts: 2661
Joined: Tue Oct 07, 2003 7:56 pm
Location: Estonia

RE: Mystery Ship #51

Post by String »

ORIGINAL: Feinder

I look at that pic, and think, "If I squint hard enough, I'll see Captain Ishii and Lieutenant Miharu."

Oh, and what is the correct prefix for the Japanese ships? Like USS, HMS, HMAS, HNMS...?


I usually use IJN, but i don't think there ever was one.
Surface combat TF fanboy
User avatar
kaleun
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 10:57 pm
Location: Colorado

RE: Mystery Ship #51

Post by kaleun »

IJMS?
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
User avatar
Oliver Heindorf
Posts: 1911
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 2:49 am
Location: Hamburg/Deutschland

RE: Mystery Ship #51

Post by Oliver Heindorf »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

But seriously, the Hibiki?
didnt he won the riddle ?

and we had it some 2,5 years ago from Brady mate [:'(]
User avatar
Q-Ball
Posts: 7856
Joined: Tue Jun 25, 2002 4:43 pm
Location: Chicago, Illinois

RE: Mystery Ship #51

Post by Q-Ball »

I have seen "HIJMS", presumably "His Imperial Japanese Majesty's Ship". Maybe there isn't an official one.
User avatar
Mark VII
Posts: 1850
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 6:41 am
Location: Brentwood,TN

RE: Mystery Ship #51

Post by Mark VII »

I would second Q-Ball's "HIJMS".
Image
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”