OT: East Front Wargame

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
DuncanLang
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Spotsylvania, VA

OT: East Front Wargame

Post by DuncanLang »

I recently came across a website for a strategic-level computer wargame on the Eastern Front in WWII. The company also makes, or is developing, a game using the same system for the Western Front. I did not have time to look at it closely, to see if I want to purchase it, and planned to revisit it, but for the life of me I cannot find the link nor remember the name of the company or either game. I tried googling it in various ways, but no luck. Sound familiar to anyone?
User avatar
Blackwatch_it
Posts: 247
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 6:10 pm

RE: OT: East Front Wargame

Post by Blackwatch_it »

I think that this is the game:

http://www.ghg.net/schwerpt/index.htm
DuncanLang
Posts: 64
Joined: Mon May 09, 2005 3:52 pm
Location: Spotsylvania, VA

RE: OT: East Front Wargame

Post by DuncanLang »

Blackwatch_it,

Bingo! Thanks.

Duncan
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”