Pictures?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Machean
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Pictures?

Post by Machean »

I was just wondering why there are soo few unit pictures to the different countrys tanks, infantry and other? There seems to be alot of documented fotography around, is there a certain reason for there being so few pictures or is it coming in 3.0?

------------------
Bang, Bang, your dead!
Bang, Bang, your dead!
User avatar
Arralen
Posts: 911
Joined: Sun May 21, 2000 8:00 am

Post by Arralen »

Originally posted by Machean:
I was just wondering why there are soo few unit pictures to the different countrys tanks, infantry and other? There seems to be alot of documented fotography around, is there a certain reason for there being so few pictures or is it coming in 3.0?
Problem is not to get any pictures, but to get pictures you may use - they must fit certain criteria, and you must be allowed to use them - that's called copyright, you know Image

But, yes of course, the OOB team worked on this as well, and I can promise that there will be more and better pics coming out with v3.0, and lots of reworked icons as well.
(At least, I hope so; You never know what'll happen to your best plans Image )

..hope this helps ...

Arralen
AMD FX-4300
Gigabyte 970A-DS3P
Kingston 24GB DDR3-1600 (PC3-12800)
Asus GTX 750 Ti OC 2GB GDDR5
Kingston SV300 120 GB
Windows 8.1
Machean
Posts: 15
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Machean »

Thanks, for the reply, I was actually considering copyright it would be the logical explanation. I thought maybe there had been an error during my install of the game.
Bang, Bang, your dead!
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”