THE THREAD
Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami
- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
And I'm all alone in the Thread again...been happening alot lately...folks don't hang out like they used to...[:(]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
I don't look to get promoted. I just try to do my best and surround myself with good people (who, in turn, make me look good). I leave the rest to fate.
But Mike, that's exactly the recipe to get promoted. [:)]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
And I'm all alone in the Thread again...been happening alot lately...folks don't hang out like they used to...[:(]
Yes, with us swearing off fabering, people are not inclined to hang out to prevent such an occurence... [:'(]
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
And I'm all alone in the Thread again...been happening alot lately...folks don't hang out like they used to...[:(]
Hiya, rogue.
The Thread without T and the Martian is like Cheers without Norm and Cliff.

I'll leave it up to the rest of you to decide which is which. [:D]

Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: USS America
ORIGINAL: Mike Solli
I don't look to get promoted. I just try to do my best and surround myself with good people (who, in turn, make me look good). I leave the rest to fate.
But Mike, that's exactly the recipe to get promoted. [:)]
D'OH!!! [:D] [:D]
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
...at least Frasier ....I mean Bob...is here. [:D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
Evening, stuffed with Mexican food - Tithe. [&o]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
I figured him for 'Coach'[:D]ORIGINAL: USS America
...at least Frasier ....I mean Bob...is here. [:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
I think most would consider me to be Woody. [:D]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
I don't know what you look likebut...you don't seem to be quiiiiiite dumb enough...[:D]ORIGINAL: USS America
I think most would consider me to be Woody. [:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
I don't know what you look likebut...you don't seem to be quiiiiiite dumb enough...[:D]ORIGINAL: USS America
I think most would consider me to be Woody. [:D]
Ha, ask my wife about that when I get on one of my pun kicks. [;)]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
Man! Now I need a beer! 

Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
I figured him for 'Coach'[:D]ORIGINAL: USS America
...at least Frasier ....I mean Bob...is here. [:D]
i don't know if i know the 'Coach character... [&:]
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
I figured him for 'Coach'[:D]ORIGINAL: USS America
...at least Frasier ....I mean Bob...is here. [:D]
i don't know if i know the 'Coach character... [&:]
From the first few seasons, was one of Sam's coaches when he was a pitcher, he was the second bartender for Sam. Woody replaced him, I think after the actor died. [X(]
Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
Him and Woody palled around behind the bar...not the brightest bulb in the chandelier...either of them...[:D]
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

RE: The THREAD!!!
OK - i look him up - nope, don't know him...


- Attachments
-
- CoachonC..olasanto.jpg (17.96 KiB) Viewed 271 times
- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
You beat me...Coach was so cool.
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
Nicholas Calosantro
Gosh, he looks just like a little red X!!! [X(] [:D]
- USSAmerica
- Posts: 19211
- Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
- Location: Graham, NC, USA
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
ORIGINAL: rogueusmc
You beat me...Coach was so cool.
Do not try to beat Bob. He have much google-fu!


Mike
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett
"They need more rum punch" - Me

Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
- rogueusmc
- Posts: 4583
- Joined: Sun Feb 08, 2004 6:21 pm
- Location: Texas...what country are YOU from?
- Contact:
RE: The THREAD!!!
There are only two kinds of people that understand Marines: Marines and the enemy. Everyone else has a second-hand opinion.
Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army

Gen. William Thornson, U.S. Army




