ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake
Thank you sir.
I am now being tortured by my ISP. I think they may be working in concert with the homeowner's association, the Franchise Tax Board of California, and the Department of Motor Vehicles but I am unable to confirm this. I know they are all trying to torture me, I just can't prove yet they are in it together. Two "cable guys" [;)] came out today to fix my cable connection. The first guy couldn't find the streetside cable thingy but he did seem to be talking tinto his lapel every two minutes. The second guy said it was too far away from the house in an accusatory tone like it was my fault or something. He says they have to "pull cable" and another crew will be out in two days. How stupid does he think I am? The thing will be loaded with more microphones than the wiring at the US Embassy in Moscow. Anyway, the war is on hold.
Where did I put that medicine bottle?
The "thingy" is called a terminal box[:D]











[:D]



and someone going [&o]