UV out of stock : (

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
leknes
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

UV out of stock : (

Post by leknes »

Tried to order UV when I got home today....Sorry out of stock!
Dissappointing........
Is there nowhere I can order a copy of the game?
Hammer
User avatar
Marc von Martial
Posts: 5292
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

Post by Marc von Martial »

It´s "gone gold" but not available for odering yet of course.
User avatar
rhohltjr
Posts: 541
Joined: Thu Apr 27, 2000 8:00 am
Location: When I play pacific wargames, I expect smarter AI.

This SMELLS like victory to me..

Post by rhohltjr »

Originally posted by Marc Schwanebeck
... not available for odering yet.
UV the only game with real scratch n sniff war smells.:)
My e-troops don't unload OVER THE BEACH anymore, see:
Amphibious Assault at Kota Bharu
TF 85 troops securing a beachhead at Kota Bharu, 51,75
whew! I still feel better.
User avatar
Marc von Martial
Posts: 5292
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

Post by Marc von Martial »

LOL, good one,

ment "ordering" of cause
leknes
Posts: 21
Joined: Sun Feb 24, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Norway
Contact:

Oops

Post by leknes »

LOL! A friend of mine told me it was released, guess I got to
R E A D the small txt first :p

Bought "Bombers vs Battleships" by David Hamer today instead, should keep me occupied for a few more days!)
Hammer
User avatar
Charles2222
Posts: 3687
Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2001 10:00 am

Post by Charles2222 »

People probably claim it's released because they don't know what the term "gone gold" means, and think that means "released".
Sonny
Posts: 2005
Joined: Wed Apr 03, 2002 9:51 pm

Post by Sonny »

Some think "gone gold" means it has sold a million copies and therefore is already on the shelves.:)
Quote from Snigbert -

"If you mess with the historical accuracy, you're going to have ahistorical outcomes."

"I'll say it again for Sonny's sake: If you mess with historical accuracy, you're going to have
ahistorical outcomes. "
User avatar
Marc von Martial
Posts: 5292
Joined: Thu Jan 04, 2001 4:00 pm
Location: Bonn, Germany
Contact:

Post by Marc von Martial »

Some think "gone gold" means it has sold a million copies


Personally, I would love to think that :D
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”