Sound glitch

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
88mmshock
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 10:00 am

Sound glitch

Post by 88mmshock »

I'm using 7.1 but I believe I also had this problem in 7.0. During artillary bombardments I get no sound effects. I have installed the sound patches that were available as downloads. All other sounds are normal. I get the visual effects but no sound.
User avatar
chief
Posts: 1617
Joined: Thu Sep 28, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Haines City FL, USA

Post by chief »

Mfr have you got Fast Artilery selected ? If you do NO art sounds is normal.:D :cool:
"God Bless America and All the Young men and women who give their all to protect Her"....chief
88mmshock
Posts: 67
Joined: Thu Feb 14, 2002 10:00 am

Post by 88mmshock »

Yes I do have fast selected and thanks for the reply.
mfr
Capt Chris
Posts: 197
Joined: Mon Feb 04, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Rochester, NY
Contact:

Post by Capt Chris »

I love watching the artillery barrage. I usually get a "would you please turn that down" comment from my wife because I like it read LOUD!

:)
Capt Chris

"Badges? We don't need no stinking badges!"
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”