Strategy vs. Tactics

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
Jeffrey H.
Posts: 3154
Joined: Fri Apr 13, 2007 6:39 pm
Location: San Diego, Ca.

RE: Strategy vs. Tactics

Post by Jeffrey H. »

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

In a world of equality and all that for females....why can't SHE hang the dam picture? ;)


Because it's a mans job ! and don't even dare to look at her when she blurts that out.
History began July 4th, 1776. Anything before that was a mistake.

Ron Swanson
User avatar
ravinhood
Posts: 3829
Joined: Thu Oct 23, 2003 4:26 am

RE: Strategy vs. Tactics

Post by ravinhood »

Remind her of the last 3 letters in her gender then.....wo-(man). :) I'd say something like "Oh I forgot you're the "weaker" sex"....sure, I'll get right on it. :)
WE/I WANT 1:1 or something even 1:2 death animations in the KOIOS PANZER COMMAND SERIES don't forget Erik! ;) and Floating Paratroopers We grew up with Minor, Marginal and Decisive victories why rock the boat with Marginal, Decisive and Legendary?


User avatar
Greyshaft
Posts: 1979
Joined: Mon Oct 27, 2003 1:59 am
Location: Sydney, Australia

RE: Strategy vs. Tactics

Post by Greyshaft »

ORIGINAL: ravinhood

Remind her of the last 3 letters in her gender then.....wo-(man). :) I'd say something like "Oh I forgot you're the "weaker" sex"....sure, I'll get right on it. :)
uh... if you're going to say that then make sure that you ALREADY have the hammer.
/Greyshaft
User avatar
shunwick
Posts: 2514
Joined: Sat Oct 14, 2006 10:20 pm

RE: Strategy vs. Tactics

Post by shunwick »

All of which perfectly illustrates my point about politics. [:)]

Best wishes,
I love the smell of TOAW in the morning...
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”