From here to...well...it SEEMS like an eternity

Post descriptions of your brilliant successes and unfortunate demises.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

ORIGINAL: ny59giants
...You also realize that "many" nurses quietly stalk doctors due to $$$.

I know. Is this a great country or what.?


To paraphrase Chico Marx...."the money, she fool her, she no show up" [:)] My kids spend it.


On balance, I would have to say y'all gotta get yourselves one of these stalker girls.


PS...the 1:30 appointment, she fool me, she no show up ....but stalker girl did. [:-][&o]

No I don't[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: kaleun
PS...the 1:30 appointment, she fool me, she no show up ....but stalker girl did.

The forum waits in silence.[X(]


I know...I can't wait to find out how my big raid on the 70th Div turned out. Either Tabpub or John has the turn. [:)]
Image
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by Onime No Kyo »

I'm confused. Why are you online when she's within arm's reach? Did you send her out for more limes? [:)]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by bobogoboom »

If she is a good stalker girl he might not need his hands
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

I'm confused. Why are you online when she's within arm's reach? Did you send her out for more limes? [:)]

Yes..good question. I am still at work..it's only 15:50 California time. I banished her for a few hours after the special operations. I tasked her with the Amaretto purchase and theThai food. Yes...I know Amaretto is a chick drink..but it is pretty good with ice as an aperitif and it is sweet and highly viscous and <redacted>
Image
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Amaretto... The things a man will put in his mouth for the chance to put something else in his mouth later...[:D]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by BrucePowers »

Ummm, yeah[:)][:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by Onime No Kyo »

As far as chick drinks go, I prefer Cahlua and milk myself. But whatever gets you to your goal, good sir, is fair game. [:D]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by Cap Mandrake »

I hope Cyclone Narinder isn't as tough on the 10th AF as Cyclone Stalker-Girl was on me.

Holy H-E-Double hockeysticks! 1:00 PM Friday to 10:00 AM Sunday..just got rid of her. Of course, that would be the expected MO of a stalker....I am still hoarse from the half-aspirated piece of chile peppper in the Thai food Friday night and now I have to work 5 hrs this afternoon. Must...have...coffee.

I had to remind myself it is important to not show weakness in the face of the enemy.....although she had to admit some soreness of her hip adductor muscles [:)]

PS...the Amoretto is at 650ml/750ml (87% TO&E). Anyone have any ideas what to do with it? [:D]
Image
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by Cap Mandrake »

**********Aboard USS Sargo, 310 nm W of Akyab, Bay of Bengal, 05:50, Oct. 1, 1942*************


<She is running on the surface as the Eastern sky lightens noticeably, a fact which gives her Captain pause given the proximity to Andaman Is and to Rangoon with their many dozens of search planes and bombers. On the other hand, he has his orders.>

Lt. Commander Jacobs, ship's Captain: <he stands on the sail, binoculars in hand. He lowers his head to call down orders>
Wind 25 kts from SSE..heavy thunderstorms to our North..substantial clearing to South and SE...SEND IT! PREPARE TO DIVE!

Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

PS...the Amoretto is at 650ml/750ml (87% TO&E). Anyone have any ideas what to do with it? [:D]

i hear it's good on ice cream... and probably pretty good in coffee, although i've not tried it. But, don't put it in coffee if you intend to use it to stay awake. [:D]
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by DuckofTindalos »

Encase it in concrete and dump it at sea... The devil's brew must be purged!
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

I hope Cyclone Narinder isn't as tough on the 10th AF as Cyclone Stalker-Girl was on me.

Holy H-E-Double hockeysticks! 1:00 PM Friday to 10:00 AM Sunday..just got rid of her. Of course, that would be the expected MO of a stalker....I am still hoarse from the half-aspirated piece of chile peppper in the Thai food Friday night and now I have to work 5 hrs this afternoon. Must...have...coffee.

I had to remind myself it is important to not show weakness in the face of the enemy.....although she had to admit some soreness of her hip adductor muscles [:)]

PS...the Amoretto is at 650ml/750ml (87% TO&E). Anyone have any ideas what to do with it? [:D]

Can you use it to fuel something. I used to have this real steam engine. My brother still has it. Maybe I could use it in the bunson burner[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Encase it in concrete and dump it at sea... The devil's brew must be purged!

Your zeal to rid the world of Amaretto goes beyond mere "irrational exuberance" into the obsessive realm.

I am thinking some type of experience in your past that involved inappropriate quantities of Amoretto followed by a prolonged worshipping at the foot of the porcelain throne.
Image
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

Editor's Note

Post by Cap Mandrake »

Editor's Note: A number of readers have expressed concern about one contribitor's comments (Grp. Captain Mandrake) in regard to the establishement of carnal relationships with women 16 years younger than onseself. It was correctly pointed out that, if the reader is younger than 34, the application of this advice may, in fact, be illegal in 42 states in the US. This is confirmed by our law firm D,C & H. We therefore urge readers younger than 34 years of age to disregard this advice. Thank You.

Gen Marshall


Liner Note: I have just about had it with this Mandrake clown. I would like to add an agenda item for the next Board meeting to expunge him from the......



Forget that! Off to the cornfield with you, Gen. Marshall!!! <Mandrake grins wickedly>


Image
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

The Cornfield

Post by Cap Mandrake »

..

Image
Attachments
cornfield.jpg
cornfield.jpg (34.03 KiB) Viewed 280 times
Image
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: The Cornfield

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

..

Image

[X(] [:D] Oh my!!
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: The Cornfield

Post by bobogoboom »

Amoretto should always be keep on hand at ones house the ladies are especialy fond of it plus you can make an Amoretto sour no matter how intoxicated you are..... but don't get cheap Amoretto it's just entirely to sweet
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
Cap Mandrake
Posts: 20737
Joined: Fri Nov 15, 2002 8:37 am
Location: Southern California

RE: The Cornfield

Post by Cap Mandrake »

ORIGINAL: bobogoboom

Amoretto should always be keep on hand at ones house the ladies are especialy fond of it plus you can make an Amoretto sour no matter how intoxicated you are..... but don't get cheap Amoretto it's just entirely to sweet

Now see..this is what I mean. This guy sounds like he knows what he is talking about. One musn't discard the entire series of Bofor's guns just because the barrels look goofy. One must be flexible in one's armamentarium.

I got the "diSorrano" with the cool bottle.[:)]
Image
User avatar
tsimmonds
Posts: 5490
Joined: Fri Feb 06, 2004 2:01 pm
Location: astride Mason and Dixon's Line

RE: Cyclone Narinder

Post by tsimmonds »

ORIGINAL: Cap Mandrake

PS...the Amoretto is at 650ml/750ml (87% TO&E). Anyone have any ideas what to do with it? [:D]
Put it in iced tea.
Fear the kitten!
Post Reply

Return to “After Action Reports”