Ammo Dumps - better than two Trucks?

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Capt. Pixel
Posts: 1178
Joined: Mon Oct 15, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Tucson, AZ

Ammo Dumps - better than two Trucks?

Post by Capt. Pixel »

Seems to be the case. :)

ver 7.1

I found ammo dumps to be reloading at faster rate than I'd recorded earlier. The previous reload rate was twice that of an Ammo Truck. Seems that they now get that PLUS one extra round.

My M7 Priests (105) reload from trucks at 1 round per turn. They reload at an Ammo Dump at 3 rounds per turn.

Dumps are now marginally cheaper to purchase than a pair of trucks. This I like. :D

I've only tried this with the aforementioned M7s. I suspect this rate may only hold for certain calibers. When I get a chance, I'll try some other calibers and determine their rates of reload. I'm kind of curious about 155s and Rockets, for instance. :cool:
"Always mystify, mislead, and surprise the enemy, if possible. "
- Stonewall Jackson
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”