WIA pilots

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
BigBadWolf
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 am
Location: Serbia

WIA pilots

Post by BigBadWolf »

Do they return when healed? And is so, how long does it take them?
Image
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: WIA pilots

Post by bradfordkay »

Yes, and the time it takes is random.
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
BigBadWolf
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 am
Location: Serbia

RE: WIA pilots

Post by BigBadWolf »

Thanks. Does it at least have some time frame? Like 15 to 150 days? Or it solely depends on how the nurses look in the hospital? [:)]
Image
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: WIA pilots

Post by bradfordkay »

Someone else will have to answer that. I haven't kept track... it's supposed to model different types of wounds and - especially for MIA's, but some WIA's as well - the time it takes to make it back to the unit from the location of the crash.
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
BigBadWolf
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 am
Location: Serbia

RE: WIA pilots

Post by BigBadWolf »

Oh well, from Singapore to Kota Bharu it would take him then...dunno, 4 months? [:D]

Thanks Brad. [&o]
Image
User avatar
Dino
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Serbia

RE: WIA pilots

Post by Dino »

I don't think MIAs ever return...if they do, it must be extremely rare.

As for WIAs, the fastest recovery I've seen was one week.

EDIT: I guess those nurses sucked...[:D]

Image
User avatar
USSAmerica
Posts: 19211
Joined: Mon Oct 28, 2002 4:32 am
Location: Graham, NC, USA
Contact:

RE: WIA pilots

Post by USSAmerica »

ORIGINAL: Dino

I don't think MIAs ever return...if they do, it must be extremely rare.

As for WIAs, the fastest recovery I've seen was one week.

EDIT: I guess those nurses sucked...[:D]



... or didn't. [X(][:'(]
Mike

"Good times will set you free" - Jimmy Buffett

"They need more rum punch" - Me

Image
Artwork by The Amazing Dixie
User avatar
BigBadWolf
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 am
Location: Serbia

RE: WIA pilots

Post by BigBadWolf »

ORIGINAL: USS America

ORIGINAL: Dino

I don't think MIAs ever return...if they do, it must be extremely rare.

As for WIAs, the fastest recovery I've seen was one week.

EDIT: I guess those nurses sucked...[:D]



... or didn't. [X(][:'(]

[:D][:D][:D]

Btw, thanks Dino. Glad to see you still didn't fried your CPU [;)]
Image
User avatar
Dino
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Serbia

RE: WIA pilots

Post by Dino »

Wife takes care of my computes health. [;)] [:D]
Image
User avatar
Spectra
Posts: 19
Joined: Fri Sep 20, 2002 5:16 pm
Location: Ottawa

RE: WIA pilots

Post by Spectra »

I can't provide a reference, but I seem to recall somebody mentioning it was a RND(1-365) days....
So 1 year at max, 6 months on average, and possibly next week..  Seems pretty reasonable to me.
I see crazy people!
And they don't even know they're crazy...
User avatar
BigBadWolf
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 am
Location: Serbia

RE: WIA pilots

Post by BigBadWolf »

One year!!! Hopefuly not, that's my top scoring ace... [:(]
Image
User avatar
Dino
Posts: 1032
Joined: Mon Nov 14, 2005 6:14 pm
Location: Serbia

RE: WIA pilots

Post by Dino »

It would be nice if the game provided the approximate estimate...after all, that wouldn't be unrealistic.

Maybe even something as vague as light/medium/heavy wound...

Image
User avatar
crsutton
Posts: 9590
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2002 8:56 pm
Location: Maryland

RE: WIA pilots

Post by crsutton »

And do some never return? Seems like that would be more realsitic.
I am the Holy Roman Emperor and am above grammar.

Sigismund of Luxemburg
Mistmatz
Posts: 1399
Joined: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:56 pm

RE: WIA pilots

Post by Mistmatz »

ORIGINAL: BigBadWolf

One year!!! Hopefuly not, that's my top scoring ace... [:(]

Don't worry you'll have another top scorer by the time he comes back... ;)
If you gained knowledge through the forum, why not putting it into the AE wiki?

http://witp-ae.wikia.com/wiki/War_in_th ... ition_Wiki

User avatar
BigBadWolf
Posts: 584
Joined: Wed Aug 08, 2007 7:01 am
Location: Serbia

RE: WIA pilots

Post by BigBadWolf »

[font="times new roman"]Yu will be glad to hear that Petty Officer 2nd Class Matsui Okura has been released from hospital, and on his way to rejoin his Daitai.Soon he will  make an appearence in my AAR.[:D][:D][:D][/font]
Image
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”