To all who have NOT received the Game

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Rob Roberson
Posts: 386
Joined: Wed May 01, 2002 8:46 am

brisd

Post by Rob Roberson »

I got mine on time. I certainly don't feel out the money. In entertainment value alone I am sure by the time I put this one down it will have cost me pennies per minute based on how many hours I put into it. Heck tix to starwars will put me out 30 or 40 dollars (including drinks popcorn and of course my wife) thats about 20 dollars per hour entertainment. Ever one has their opinon I guess.
User avatar
David Heath
Posts: 2529
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 5:00 pm

Post by David Heath »

Hi Guys

If you want the game quick next time pick Overnight or UPS 2 day. The games are packed and shipped Overnight then 2 Day, then 3 day the USPS together with ground. If you order first and overnight it would have went out the first day. The three days are simply do to the mass volume. Everyone please remember in the future its not when you preorder but the shipping type you pick. The faster the shipping type the faster you get it. This is not to say we may not make a mistake from time to time but the shipping for UV has been very much on track. In fact we did ship a day early. We updated our policies and help pages in the store for anyone who wants to look.

David
stretch
Posts: 638
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2001 10:00 am

Post by stretch »

Ditto that for me. Looks like Monday the wait will end.
rawink
Posts: 179
Joined: Mon Apr 29, 2002 11:32 pm
Location: Tallahassee, FL
Contact:

Post by rawink »

WOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

ot it in te mail today! only problem is now my keyboard is missin two keys.. anyone fiure out wic two?

lol

tanks to all te Matrix uys! job well done!
Robert
Fly, die.. rinse and repeat
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”