Print screen-hypersnap

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Gary Tatro
Posts: 1200
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:00 am
Location: MA, US

Print screen-hypersnap

Post by Gary Tatro »

Ok
I have down loaded Hypersnap and I am trying to get a printscreen shot of SPWAW. If anyone has done this, would you please enlighten me. Either here or at Gary Tatro . Thank you.
"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"
learnerever
Posts: 26
Joined: Sat May 18, 2002 9:22 am
Contact:

Post by learnerever »

I have , the FAQ section in www.hyperionics.com
got detailed instructions that will help you if you
cant get hypersnap working
User avatar
RockinHarry
Posts: 2344
Joined: Thu Jan 18, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Germany
Contact:

Post by RockinHarry »

hi,

go to "Capture" and check "enable special capture (DirectX...)" does the trick. "Scroll lock" button does the capture eventually.

_______
Harry
RockinHarry in the web:

https://www.facebook.com/harry.zann
Gary Tatro
Posts: 1200
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:00 am
Location: MA, US

Thanks

Post by Gary Tatro »

I finally was able to figure it out. Only about 2 hours of frustrating trials until I read your post.
"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”