Anyone else prefer version 2.3 over version 4.0

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

User avatar
Warhorse
Posts: 5382
Joined: Fri May 12, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Birdsboro, PA, USA
Contact:

Post by Warhorse »

Originally posted by Ballan:
After taking the advice from messages such as Bonzo and Wild Bill Ive a better understanding of the new game which version 4 certainly is. I thought I didnt need the read the version 4 manual, but I suppose I was wrong. Theres a few minor bugs such as the SU-12 appearing as a truct with no armor, but these will probably be ironed with time. Thanks for the postings fellas.
Ballan, the SU-12 is no bug, it IS actually a truck with a gun mounted on it!! This was one of the first attempts of the Soviets at a SP gun. It was used primarily in the Cavalry and Mechanized units, usually 6 vehicles to a Regt. of either Cav., or Mech unit. Hope this helps Image



------------------
Mike Amos
Meine Ehre Heisst Treue
Mike Amos

Meine Ehre heißt Treue
www.cslegion.com
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”