Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
apoll
Posts: 57
Joined: Wed Jun 20, 2007 10:08 am

Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error

Post by apoll »

Hi...having problems getting UV to run....downloaded the latest, culmative 25DR patch...ran it....successfully patches the game....UV worked BEFORE this patch applied...but when I try to run it AFTER the patch, I can't and get the "can't find UV data' error. No amount of re installing works...and yes, I installed into the proper root directory of the UV folder, Gratfeul comments and advice. As is, in the current state, I can't use it.

tks.

apoll [:@]
apoll
User avatar
Greg Wilcox
Posts: 334
Joined: Fri Apr 14, 2006 6:17 pm

RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error

Post by Greg Wilcox »

Sounds like something didn't copy over right during the patch install.

I would try one of two things,

The first would be to redownload the patch and try installing it again if that doesn't work then I would suggest uninstalling the game and reinstalling it to remove whatever has become corupted.

-Greg
Greg Wilcox
Production Assistant
Image
Denniss
Posts: 9331
Joined: Thu Jan 10, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Germany, Hannover (region)

RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error

Post by Denniss »

Already fixed - installed the patch not into the game directory. (Installer bug? )
tm.asp?m=1722500
WitE dev team - (aircraft data)
WitE 1.08+ dev team (data/scenario maintainer)
WitW dev team (aircraft data, partial data/scenario maintainer)
WitE2 dev team (aircraft data)
User avatar
tocaff
Posts: 4765
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: USA now in Brasil

RE: Patched UV with latest patch - 'can't find UV data' error

Post by tocaff »

Maybe you didn't install the game to it's default path?
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”