Soviet arty?

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Infanterie
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Jun 18, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Contact:

Soviet arty?

Post by Infanterie »

The game encyclopedia (talking about v2.3) mentions that soviet 122 and 155mm FH off-map artillery were not (historically, I suppose) available until ´49. Is this a fact or an error?

The reason why I'm asking this is that I'm a bad loser. Image My current opponent just mowed down most of my defenses with those heavy suckers, and since our game does occur
during ´44... Image

"The bravery of being out of range..."
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

These are the onboard versions - put there for scenario designers. The offboard versions are available earlier.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”