Manual PDF

Uncommon Valor: Campaign for the South Pacific covers the campaigns for New Guinea, New Britain, New Ireland and the Solomon chain.

Moderators: Joel Billings, Tankerace, siRkid

Post Reply
gnuseditor
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 2:30 am
Location: Bellingham, WA

Manual PDF

Post by gnuseditor »

Question: Can we download the manual from this site? My copy should be here tomorrow, but I's love to print out and read the manual beforehand so I can extend flaps, tell my backseater to hold onto his hat, and dive right in! :)

If it's not downloadable, can somebody at Matrix or one of my fellow players e-mail it to me? I'm at bbjedit@businessjournal.org.

BTW, I've been a lurker on this board for months, and I have to say it is one of the friendliest, most supportive forums I've ever seen. I can't wait to start posting my questions and AARs, too.
The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves
----------------------------------------
Image
User avatar
jhdeerslayer
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 3:24 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by jhdeerslayer »

Great idea! I'd love to get my hands on this devil before my game arrives next week. :p
BasK
Posts: 3
Joined: Mon Nov 06, 2000 10:00 am
Location: Haarlem, the Netherlands

Manual in Word?

Post by BasK »

Following this topic: I noticed that the PDF manual is locked. You cannot chance anything or even copy and paste it into a wordprocessor.

Would it be possible to make the manual downloadable in Word? I would like to read the manual without all the pictures, which is very expensive to print!

Thanks,

Bask
User avatar
dpstafford
Posts: 1329
Joined: Sun May 26, 2002 5:50 am
Location: Colbert Nation

Re: Manual in Word?

Post by dpstafford »

Originally posted by BasK
Following this topic: I noticed that the PDF manual is locked. You cannot chance anything or even copy and paste it into a wordprocessor.

Would it be possible to make the manual downloadable in Word? I would like to read the manual without all the pictures, which is very expensive to print!

Thanks,

Bask
I had no trouble e-mailing the pdf file to myself at work, and printing it out on the big RICOH there....................

What's all the fuss about? :)
gnuseditor
Posts: 20
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 2:30 am
Location: Bellingham, WA

!

Post by gnuseditor »

My point exactly , Stafford! Why spend a mint to print it out at home when i've got a nice big HP LaserJet 4MV right here at work! :) If you've got the PDF file at work, can you send it to me? My address is on the original post above.
The Beatings Will Continue Until Morale Improves
----------------------------------------
Image
User avatar
jhdeerslayer
Posts: 1224
Joined: Sat May 25, 2002 3:24 pm
Location: Michigan

Post by jhdeerslayer »

How big is the file?
User avatar
Adam Parker
Posts: 1848
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2002 8:05 am
Location: Melbourne Australia

Post by Adam Parker »

Approx 4.5mb zipped.
Post Reply

Return to “Uncommon Valor - Campaign for the South Pacific”