What gives? Any of you guys see this? Anyone? Hello!!!
If this is in the Manual, I haven't found it yet.
Moderator: Tankerace
Post by FirstPappy »
OK,..My bad. This was not a problem. Fuel TF from Port makes this go away.Originally posted by Pappy
I've seen the same thing too. An easy workaround is to "Fuel TF from Port" either before you disband or after you create them in a TF.
Erik, I am playing a May 1st 42' to Dec 31st 43' scenario called 'MO' or sumsuch and my send to Pearl button is greyed out too. Currently only in July 1942.Originally posted by Erik Rutins
Neuromancer,
Returns are disabled in the shorter scenarios. The reason for this is that victory points for damaged ships are awarded in these scenarios and those will be removed if the ship leaves the theater. In the shorter scenarios, severely damaged ships pretty much ride out the rest of the duration in the best in-theater port facility.
I believe that there is an advantage in repair time to putting a ship in port (no TF) but it may be small enough to be difficult to notice. Of course, I don't recommend this at any port within enemy air range.
Regards,
- Erik
Post by neuromancer »
Erik, I am playing a May 1st 42' to Dec 31st 43' scenario called 'MO' or sumsuch and my send to Pearl button is greyed out too. Currently only in July 1942.
Returns are disabled in the shorter scenarios. The reason for this is that victory points for damaged ships are awarded in these scenarios and those will be removed if the ship leaves the theater
Post by Ron Saueracker »


When someone is right they're right. However :rolleyes: I :rolleyes: was wrong. I thought I was playing the long campaign from May 42 through Dec 43.Originally posted by neuromancer
Actually...
There may be a way of telling. Don't quote me on this, but I noticef that the Long Campaign doesn't have points for damaged ships, but the shorter ones do. So check the Intel screen. If there is a line for damaged Allied and Japanesed ships and points (usually zero for your opponent - with FOW on until the end), then you cannot send ships back to Pearl/ Japan. If there is no line, then you can.
Why? Because as Erik said, points are given for damaged ships in the shorter scenerios, whereas they aren't in the longer campaigns.
In fact, that is what he said:


