Drake...Where is the JUNO scenario

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
3rd Recon
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: ypsilanti, MI, USA

Drake...Where is the JUNO scenario

Post by 3rd Recon »

Just reading your thread for Sword and Gold and was wondering if you have released the JUNO beach scenario. I was just working on the Queens Own Rifles landing in front of Bernieres-sur-mer and I would like to see what you and Wild Bill came up with. If its like the Omaha beach scenario, it should be great. Image
3rd Recon
Wild Bill
Posts: 6428
Joined: Fri Apr 07, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Smyrna, Ga, 30080

Post by Wild Bill »

I'll take the initiative and answer for him, since I have the scenario completed. Of course, good old Drake may want to add something to this doing a superlative job on the maps which makes the design so much easier for me.

I'm waiting on some final play test results and then we'll put it up for download, Recon.

It's turning out to be another real tough one. Drake is checking out the revised version I did as we speak. If you liked Omaha, you'll enjoy this one too.

Wild Bill

------------------
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Coordinator, Scenario Design
Matrix Games
Image
In Arduis Fidelis
Wild Bill Wilder
Independent Game Consultant
3rd Recon
Posts: 44
Joined: Mon May 08, 2000 8:00 am
Location: ypsilanti, MI, USA

Post by 3rd Recon »

Thanks Wild Bill Image
On top of things as always.

3rd Recon
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”