Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
Skyland
Posts: 285
Joined: Thu Feb 08, 2007 1:30 pm
Location: France

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by Skyland »

Now the Polish site announce it for sierpień 2008 [:'(]

User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by DuckofTindalos »

It's almost as if somebody told them they were wrong, but forgot to tell them to stop embarrassing themselves...[8|]
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
LargeSlowTarget
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hessen, Germany - now living in France

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

ORIGINAL: Feinder

I believe you have just earned yourself a spot in the 8th level of Hell.



-F-

OMG, Level 8 is the second-lowest - the Malebolge:

Many and varied sinners suffer eternally in the multi-leveled Malebolge, an ampitheatre-shapped pit of despair Wholly of stone and of an iron colour: Those guilty of fraudulence and malice; the seducers and pimps, who are whipped by horned demons; the hypocrites, who struggle to walk in lead-lined cloaks; the barraters, who are ducked in boiling pitch by demons known as the Malebranche. The simonists, wedged into stone holes, and whose feet are licked by flames, kick and writhe desperately. The magicians, diviners, fortune tellers, and panderers are all here, as are the thieves. Some wallow in human excrement. Serpents writhe and wrap around men, sometimes fusing into each other. Bodies are torn apart. When you arrive, you will want to put your hands over your ears because of the lamentations of the sinners here, who are afflicted with scabs like leprosy, and lay sick on the ground, furiously scratching their skin off with their nails. Indeed, justice divine doth smite them with its hammer. (Source)


But well - that would be right above my place - no need to call the Sicily Mafia for The Elf, I'll handle that!
User avatar
Charbroiled
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:50 pm
Location: Oregon

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by Charbroiled »

LST,

You know way too much about Hell.......you must be married.[:D]
"When I said I would run, I meant 'away' ". - Orange
User avatar
LargeSlowTarget
Posts: 5085
Joined: Sat Sep 23, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Hessen, Germany - now living in France

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by LargeSlowTarget »

Yep - with children!
GaryChildress
Posts: 6933
Joined: Sun Jul 17, 2005 3:41 pm
Location: The Divided Nations of Earth

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by GaryChildress »

This is just plain evil...I like it.

EDIT: I hereby proclaim this thread evil and all who post here my disciples!
User avatar
TOMLABEL
Posts: 4473
Joined: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:50 pm
Location: Alabama - ROLL TIDE!!!!!

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by TOMLABEL »

ORIGINAL: Gem35

I thought I heard that AE expansion is really just a long drawn-out April Fools joke.
There never was going to be an expansion! [;)]


Love the new sig, Gem. Very cool.

TOMLABEL
Image
Art by the Rogue-USMC

WITP Admiral's Edition: Ship & Sub Art/Base Unit Art/Map Icon Art

"If destruction be our lot - it will come from within"...Abraham Lincoln
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by Gem35 »

thanks [:)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by thegreatwent »

Elf if you impart only a fraction of this evil to the AE AI we will all be forced to PBEM in order to have a chance of winning[X(]

P.S. you are a sick person that needs help[:D]
User avatar
morganbj
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 am
Location: Mosquito Bite, Texas

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by morganbj »

They'd better get AE out pretty soon.  I can't take this much longer ......[:(]
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
User avatar
tigercub
Posts: 2030
Joined: Mon Feb 03, 2003 12:25 pm
Location: brisbane oz

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by tigercub »

gem i like your new banner they did ya proud!
Image
You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by Gem35 »

ORIGINAL: tigercub

gem i like your new banner they did ya proud!
thank you! Feurer Krieg gets all the credit, he did a fantastic job.[:)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
Charbroiled
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:50 pm
Location: Oregon

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by Charbroiled »

ORIGINAL: Gem35
ORIGINAL: tigercub

gem i like your new banner they did ya proud!
thank you! Feurer Krieg gets all the credit, he did a fantastic job.[:)]

I must say, Gem, it is one of the nicer ones on the forum![&o]
"When I said I would run, I meant 'away' ". - Orange
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by BrucePowers »

Elf is very good[:D][:D][:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by FeurerKrieg »

ORIGINAL: Charbroiled

ORIGINAL: Gem35
ORIGINAL: tigercub

gem i like your new banner they did ya proud!
thank you! Feurer Krieg gets all the credit, he did a fantastic job.[:)]

I must say, Gem, it is one of the nicer ones on the forum![&o]


All these compliments make me think I should have gone into graphic arts instead of finance. [:D]
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by BrucePowers »

You did a really good job.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
dennishe
Posts: 1081
Joined: Sat Sep 22, 2007 1:25 am
Location: Leiden, the Netherlands

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by dennishe »

OK. This is it. I have had it. I will never read a post of Elf again and instead disregard them!
User avatar
Reg
Posts: 2793
Joined: Fri May 26, 2000 8:00 am
Location: NSW, Australia

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by Reg »

ORIGINAL: Feurer Krieg

All these compliments make me think I should have gone into graphic arts instead of finance. [:D]

I was under the impression that all in demand accountants were very 'creative'!! [:D] [:D] [;)]

[size=-2](My brother is an accountant so I enjoy ribbing them....)[/size]
Cheers,
Reg.

(One day I will learn to spell - or check before posting....)
Uh oh, Firefox has a spell checker!! What excuse can I use now!!!
Grell
Posts: 1064
Joined: Thu Apr 01, 2004 8:16 pm
Location: Canada

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by Grell »

That's mean![:D]

Regards,

Greg
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Now hear this {Special AE ANNOUNCEMENT}

Post by FeurerKrieg »

ORIGINAL: Reg

ORIGINAL: Feurer Krieg

All these compliments make me think I should have gone into graphic arts instead of finance. [:D]

I was under the impression that all in demand accountants were very 'creative'!! [:D] [:D] [;)]

[size=-2](My brother is an accountant so I enjoy ribbing them....)[/size]


[:D] There is a certain 'art' to making the numbers look the way you want them too...
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”