transport movment

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
User avatar
borner
Posts: 1485
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:15 pm
Location: Houston TX

transport movment

Post by borner »

this is interesting. I was sailing a convoy to Irau from Noemeua. It was only 8 hexes out of port. My CV's were 4 hexes SW of Irau, and the convoy was still out of CAP range. The next turn, the convoy made it all the way to Irau. My question is how a convoy of slow AK's went so far so fast?
User avatar
borner
Posts: 1485
Joined: Sat Mar 19, 2005 10:15 pm
Location: Houston TX

RE: transport movment

Post by borner »

anyone from Matrix out there?
User avatar
Ike99
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: A Sand Road

RE: transport movment

Post by Ike99 »

anyone from Matrix out there?

No. I think UV is as finished as it is going to get.
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”