Aid please....

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

Post Reply
User avatar
munited18
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:18 pm
Location: Texas

Aid please....

Post by munited18 »

I am attempting to "get back" into this game in anticipation of the Admiral release. I have redownloaded the game and I was wondering if someone could point be to the latest and greatest patch. Thanks in advance..
You are what you do, when it counts.
User avatar
Charbroiled
Posts: 1181
Joined: Thu Oct 14, 2004 10:50 pm
Location: Oregon

RE: Aid please....

Post by Charbroiled »

You will need your original install version (any version will do). Then install 1.804 comprehensive. Then install 1.806 patch.

They should all be in the "members" area......red lettered links on the top of this thread.
"When I said I would run, I meant 'away' ". - Orange
User avatar
DuckofTindalos
Posts: 39781
Joined: Fri Apr 22, 2005 11:53 pm
Location: Denmark

RE: Aid please....

Post by DuckofTindalos »

1.804 comprehensive, followed by 1.806. Both to be found in WitP's "Games" section under "Downloads".
We are all dreams of the Giant Space Butterfly.
User avatar
munited18
Posts: 182
Joined: Sun Sep 05, 2004 2:18 pm
Location: Texas

RE: Aid please....

Post by munited18 »

Thanks for the prompt replies!
You are what you do, when it counts.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”