Disregard...

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

I remeber the Alamo (rental car dealer) in Maine! Ha![:D]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

Steve. This is the disregard thread. You gotta stop rememberin' stuff. Me, I'm almost 60 and don't have a memory anymore, so I don't have that problem.

Unnamed poster: "Hey, Pas, how much memory you got on your computer?"
Pas: "I got a computer?"
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Disregard...

Post by Gem35 »

What is worse, disregarding or flat out forgetting?[;)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

What were we trying to do again?[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Gem35

What is worse, disregarding or flat out forgetting?[;)]
I think forgetting is way better. That way, you're not responsible, and you never have to concern yourself with whatever it was again. It's the Utopia known as Alzheimer's (or The Oblivion of Death, whichever mercifully comes first).

Now, what was the question, again?
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

Umm, I forget.......
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

What were we trying to do again?[:D]
I think it was shuffleboard, wasn't it? What was shuffleboard, again?

I love the years-old-by-now commercial showing a bunch of (us) old guys listening to a thrash band. One of 'em says, "That was def!" His pal puts his horn to his ear and says, "Hah?"

Of course, I don't really love anything anymore. As the old guy in "Magnificent Seven" says about women, "I became indifferent at 83."
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Disregard...

Post by Gem35 »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

What were we trying to do again?[:D]
I think it was shuffleboard, wasn't it? What was shuffleboard, again?

I love the years-old-by-now commercial showing a bunch of (us) old guys listening to a thrash band. One of 'em says, "That was def!" His pal puts his horn to his ear and says, "Hah?"

Of course, I don't really love anything anymore. As the old guy in "Magnificent Seven" says about women, "I became indifferent at 83."
[:D][:D][:D]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

Steve. This is the disregard thread. You gotta stop rememberin' stuff. Me, I'm almost 60 and don't have a memory anymore, so I don't have that problem.

Unnamed poster: "Hey, Pas, how much memory you got on your computer?"
Pas: "I got a computer?"

Sorry , I forgot that I was supposed to forget....I drink to forget.....but I forget why...[:D]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by Onime No Kyo »

It seems this abomination has turned from the disregard thread to the short-term memory loss thread. [8|]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

I'm gonna forget you said that.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

And I'm gonna disregard it!  [:D]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

It seems this abomination has turned from the disregard thread to the short-term memory loss thread. [8|]

Here you go then.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
F6frc
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: The Arsenal of Ohio

RE: Disregard...

Post by F6frc »

If you regard the disregard and then forget, are you remembering the regard or disregarding the forget?
I am confused [&:]
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: F6frc

If you regard the disregard and then forget, are you remembering the regard or disregarding the forget?
I am confused [&:]

I'm both confused and amused [:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: AW1Steve

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

Steve. This is the disregard thread. You gotta stop rememberin' stuff. Me, I'm almost 60 and don't have a memory anymore, so I don't have that problem.

Unnamed poster: "Hey, Pas, how much memory you got on your computer?"
Pas: "I got a computer?"

Sorry , I forgot that I was supposed to forget....I drink to forget.....but I forget why...[:D]

That means your drinking is a successful endeavour[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

That means your drinking is a successful endeavour

At least until the next morning[X(]
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
That means your drinking is a successful endeavour

At least until the next morning[X(]

... so the conclusion would be that disregard is directly proportional to the alcoholic content in your bloodstream? [:)]
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

... so the conclusion would be that disregard is directly proportional to the alcoholic content in your bloodstream?

Unless it isn't. If your not paying attention then the alcoholic content may not be the significant factor. Thus it can be safely disregarded.
User avatar
AW1Steve
Posts: 14531
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2007 6:32 am
Location: Mordor aka Illlinois

RE: Disregard...

Post by AW1Steve »

I'd say it ca be safely disregarded. [:D]
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”