Disregard...

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i HOPE not... [:'(]
bob ... Bob ... BOB ... I already used that one, but I won't mention it, 'cause I'm Bing tolerant these days...
[font="Times New Roman"]Ooops... well, nevermind then...[/font]
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i HOPE not... [:'(]
bob ... Bob ... BOB ... I already used that one, but I won't mention it, 'cause I'm Bing tolerant these days...
[font="Times New Roman"]Ooops... well, nevermind then...[/font]


[:D][:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso
i HOPE not... [:'(]
bob ... Bob ... BOB ... I already used that one, but I won't mention it, 'cause I'm Bing tolerant these days...
[font="Times New Roman"]Ooops... well, nevermind then...[/font]
heeheehee. Thanks for the memories.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Disregard...

Post by Gem35 »

Is booing aloud ?[;)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Gem35

Is booing aloud ?[;)]
Yeah, but keep it quiet.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
Sorong.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Grollub

I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
Sorong.

*groan*
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Grollub

I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...
Sorong.

*groan*
Cebu later.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Grollub

ORIGINAL: pasternakski



Sorong.

*groan*
Cebu later.
*double groan*
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub


quote:

ORIGINAL: pasternakski


quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...


Sorong.



*groan*


Cebu later.

How Lunga you gonna keep this up?
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: Disregard...

Post by bradfordkay »

It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Grollub

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Grollub




*groan*
Cebu later.
*double groan*
What Sumatra with you? Luzon it?
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub


quote:

ORIGINAL: pasternakski


quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...


Sorong.



*groan*


Cebu later.

How Lunga you gonna keep this up?

Wenchow like to know?
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).
Kona you come up with sumptin better?
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent
quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub


quote:

ORIGINAL: pasternakski


quote:

ORIGINAL: Grollub

I'll disregard this geography contest and go get some Java ...


Sorong.



*groan*


Cebu later.

How Lunga you gonna keep this up?

Wenchow like to know?
Don't stop now. Yer Bataan 1.000 so far.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
bradfordkay
Posts: 8686
Joined: Sun Mar 24, 2002 8:39 am
Location: Olympia, WA

RE: Disregard...

Post by bradfordkay »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).


If you weren't such a personable guy, I'd be really Hanoi'd with you...
fair winds,
Brad
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

It's just our way of Koepang with the wait for AE to be released.
Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).


If you weren't such a personable guy, I'd be really Hanoi'd with you...

Lucknow, i'd really wish you'd stop making these awful puns... they are Agra-vating...[:'(]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: bradfordkay

ORIGINAL: pasternakski



Oh, man, dalay would Kiel me (sorry about the hemisphere reach).


If you weren't such a personable guy, I'd be really Hanoi'd with you...

Lucknow, i'd really wish you'd stop making these awful puns... they are Agra-vating...[:'(]
Can't we just let Saigons be Saigons? Whyalla the Harbin and Nagan on Madras that we should Lae aside and close the Bukan?

I'm just a Rabaul without a cause. There's no Kuren it, I guess. Time to stop Makin a fool of myself and shut my Yap.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”