Disregard...

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

It's time to Wake up and get moving.
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

I mean, it's past the Midway point of my weekend
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

I mean I just doing this because Bob is Picton on me over in BOB
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

Pearls of wisdom, Bruce. But Hawai'iya really? Don't let bob's Attutude get Inya. Kiska his Asahi fer 'im.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

Ebon though Bob is kicking my butt all over Rangoon harbor [:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Ebon though Bob is kicking my butt all over Rangoon harbor [:D]
Are your carriers Inch'on up on 'im yet?
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: Disregard...

Post by VSWG »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Ebon though Bob is kicking my butt all over Rangoon harbor [:D]
Are your carriers Inch'on up on 'im yet?
Who is in Komandorski of the Task Force?
Image
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: VSWG

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Ebon though Bob is kicking my butt all over Rangoon harbor [:D]
Are your carriers Inch'on up on 'im yet?
Who is in Komandorski of the Task Force?
Oh, man, churially wanna get this going again?
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: Disregard...

Post by VSWG »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: VSWG

ORIGINAL: pasternakski



Are your carriers Inch'on up on 'im yet?
Who is in Komandorski of the Task Force?
Oh, man, churially wanna get this going again?
No,mea culpa!
Image
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: VSWG

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: VSWG



Who is in Komandorski of the Task Force?
Oh, man, churially wanna get this going again?
No,mea culpa!
...where's mea culpa on the map? Is it anywhere close to Gen. Blameme's command?

Oh, well. I guess it's time tanakat off...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: Disregard...

Post by VSWG »

No(u)mea.

I'm really sorry for this Makassar of the English language. [:(]
Image
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

ORIGINAL: VSWG

No(u)mea.

I'm really sorry for this Makassar of the English language. [:(]

I'm not[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: VSWG

No(u)mea.

I'm really sorry for this Makassar of the English language. [:(]
Well, you singapore song when you say that. But, that Berings up a Delhicate area, so, pal, embangin' the book closed.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Disregard...

Post by Gem35 »

Didn't know you could fit this much corn into a thread.[;)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

ORIGINAL: VSWG

No(u)mea.

I'm really sorry for this Makassar of the English language. [:(]

I'm not[:D]
Ya kut sketch out Jana Timor...
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
rtrapasso
Posts: 22655
Joined: Tue Sep 03, 2002 4:31 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by rtrapasso »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

ORIGINAL: VSWG

No(u)mea.

I'm really sorry for this Makassar of the English language. [:(]

I'm not[:D]
Ya kut sketch out Jana Timor...

Weda'nt need any more of these terrible puns!! [:-] [:'(]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: rtrapasso

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers




I'm not[:D]
Ya kut sketch out Jana Timor...

Weda'nt need any more of these terrible puns!! [:-] [:'(]
Canton Harbiny fun?
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

With all these puns here's Attu Pasternakski!
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

I feel I'm under dressed.
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Perhaps I need Moratai.
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”