If I understand you correctly, you didn'tOriginally posted by Charles22:
Thanks Paul. If I understand you correctly, excepting limited ammo, the same platoon may have a tank with no APCR, while the others do, correct? That's done by tank type and time, isn't it?

The OOB simply says:
- "This tank is available from 8/39 to end '43"
This means it will appear on the purchase screen during that time .. but you'll be able to use it as long as you wish, and even have it repaired, but you cannot buy it (or replace !) after 12/43.
- "This tank has 30 HE, 40 AP and 8 APCR rounds max."
This means that the tank will have (when fully loaded with ammo) exactly this amounts; if you turn on "limited ammo" the numbers will reduced by 1...10 rounds per slot, so maybe leaving this tank without APCR for one battle .. this will be re-rolled at the beginning of the next battle
- The OOB does not say "this tank wouldn't have APCR after 5/41 !!!
.. Maybe the game engine knows this from other (build-in) tables, I don't know.
But I don't think anything Paul wrote gives a hint in that direction.
hope this helps .. and I'm not too much in error

A.



