Disregard...

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Plus this is better than the toe war IMO!!!
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

Plus this is better than the toe war IMO!!!
Yah, ya know? Them toads oughtta be frogged.

I'm obviously disregarding how lame my humor has become these days.

Onweird and Upweird!
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

A perfect response from a Crumb type avatar. Now I must read Mr. Natural does the dishes[:D].
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

A perfect response from a Crumb type avatar. Now I must read Mr. Natural does the dishes[:D].


Image
Attachments
diddywahdiddy.jpg
diddywahdiddy.jpg (55.74 KiB) Viewed 247 times
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
BrucePowers
Posts: 12090
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 6:13 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by BrucePowers »

Those were oldie but goodies[:D]
For what we are about to receive, may we be truly thankful.

Lieutenant Bush - Captain Horatio Hornblower by C S Forester
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Those were oldie but goodies[:D]


Image
Attachments
Commune.gif
Commune.gif (5.82 KiB) Viewed 246 times
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

How do you hide money from a hippy?












Put it under the soap[:D]
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: thegreatwent

How do you hide money from a hippy?

Put it under the soap[:D]
Hahaha, now that was funny right there.



Image
Attachments
charlesmanson.jpg
charlesmanson.jpg (29.11 KiB) Viewed 246 times
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Disregard...

Post by thegreatwent »

Eek! Manson pre-swastika days! I need Geraldo's taser ASAP! That interview was priceless[:D]
User avatar
Grollub
Posts: 6676
Joined: Sun Oct 09, 2005 11:46 am
Location: Lulea, Sweden

RE: Disregard...

Post by Grollub »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

shameless BUMP!


Image

Don't tempt me. Still disregarding.
“Not mastering metaphores is like cooking pasta when the train is delayed"
User avatar
gladiatt
Posts: 2578
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:19 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by gladiatt »

ORIGINAL: Gem35

gladiatt you all are niceguy2005's and are all on the Q-ball when it comes to this Gem35 of a game.[;)]

I think you'll have to pay royalties to each of us you named [:D][:D].
Except yourself of course (hope you can agree with yourself [:)] )
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: BrucePowers

Those were oldie but goodies[:D]


Image
Attachments
crumb_mr_natural_3.jpg
crumb_mr_natural_3.jpg (24.41 KiB) Viewed 246 times
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Disregard...

Post by Gem35 »

Pas has a fetish for old, long-grey-bearded men.[;)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by Onime No Kyo »

Wow! This thread is weird. [:)]
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
VSWG
Posts: 3217
Joined: Wed May 31, 2006 5:04 pm
Location: Germany

RE: Disregard...

Post by VSWG »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Wow! This thread is weird. [:)]
So you fit right in. [:)]
Image
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: VSWG
ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Wow! This thread is weird. [:)]
So you fit right in. [:)]

I was afraid of that. This may require therapy.
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Gem35

Pas has a fetish for old, long-grey-bearded men.[;)]
Do not! Do not! I just AM an old, long-grey-bearded man.

If I was to have a fetish for something of the male kind, it would probably be for ... ummmm ... let's see, here ...

Something handsome, dark hair, well groomed, late-30s-early-40s, winning smile, aaahhh...

Never mind.
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
pasternakski
Posts: 5567
Joined: Sat Jun 29, 2002 7:42 pm

RE: Disregard...

Post by pasternakski »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

Wow! This thread is weird. [:)]


Image
Attachments
natchcommitted.jpg
natchcommitted.jpg (17.52 KiB) Viewed 246 times
Put my faith in the people
And the people let me down.
So, I turned the other way,
And I carry on anyhow.
User avatar
Onime No Kyo
Posts: 16846
Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2004 5:55 am

RE: Disregard...

Post by Onime No Kyo »

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Gem35

Pas has a fetish for old, long-grey-bearded men.[;)]
Do not! Do not! I just AM an old, long-grey-bearded man.

If I was to have a fetish for something of the male kind, it would probably be for ... ummmm ... let's see, here ...

Something handsome, dark hair, well groomed, late-30s-early-40s, winning smile, aaahhh...

Never mind.

You forgot "Italian" and "in Texas".
"Mighty is the Thread! Great are its works and insane are its inhabitants!" -Brother Mynok
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: Disregard...

Post by Gem35 »

ORIGINAL: Onime No Kyo

ORIGINAL: pasternakski

ORIGINAL: Gem35

Pas has a fetish for old, long-grey-bearded men.[;)]
Do not! Do not! I just AM an old, long-grey-bearded man.

If I was to have a fetish for something of the male kind, it would probably be for ... ummmm ... let's see, here ...

Something handsome, dark hair, well groomed, late-30s-early-40s, winning smile, aaahhh...

Never mind.

You forgot "Italian" and "in Texas".
Knock it off![;)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”