THE THREAD

Share your gameplay tips, secret tactics and fabulous strategies with fellow gamers.

Moderators: wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
alaviner
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:49 pm
Location: Blacksburg, Va

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by alaviner »

ba dum bump
Image

User avatar
alaviner
Posts: 764
Joined: Thu Mar 08, 2007 5:49 pm
Location: Blacksburg, Va

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by alaviner »

and a new page to boot[:D]
Image

User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Gem35 »

page slaughters page.
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

Think i found the old thread. looks like it didn't get deleted entirely.[:@]
 
http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=1495448&mpage=86
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

how goes it ncsu?
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Gem35 »

only 86 pages?
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

all others appear to be deleted. it's not locked even though we should prob get the admins to.
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

and a bump.
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
Gem35
Posts: 3420
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 7:51 pm
Location: Dallas, Texas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Gem35 »

Nite Friends.[:)]
It doesn't make any sense, Admiral. Were we better than the Japanese or just luckier?

[center]Image[/center]
[center]Banner By Feurer Krieg[/center]
User avatar
F6frc
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: The Arsenal of Ohio

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by F6frc »

Good evening all!
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by thegreatwent »

Nite Gem!
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

a picture for yava around his birthday.

Image
Attachments
oh_rly.jpg
oh_rly.jpg (35.21 KiB) Viewed 276 times
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ORIGINAL: F6frc

Good evening all!
how are you doing tonight?
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

bump because of sillyness of lesser threads.
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

ALL HAIL THE ONE TRUE THREAD!!!!
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
bobogoboom
Posts: 3799
Joined: Mon Feb 13, 2006 7:02 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by bobogoboom »

heading home. finally
I feel like I'm Han Solo, and you're Chewie, and she's Ben Kenobi, and we're in that bar.
Member Texas Thread Mafia.
Image
Sig art by rogueusmc
User avatar
F6frc
Posts: 112
Joined: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:48 pm
Location: The Arsenal of Ohio

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by F6frc »

!!DAERHT DRAGERSID-ITNA EHT LIAH LLA
User avatar
niceguy2005
Posts: 12522
Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 1:53 pm
Location: Super secret hidden base

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by niceguy2005 »

Xoing.
Image
Artwork graciously provided by Dixie
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by scott64 »

Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
Apollo11
Posts: 25459
Joined: Thu Jun 07, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Zagreb, Croatia
Contact:

RE: THE THREAD!!!

Post by Apollo11 »

Hi all,

Good Morning!


Leo "Apollo11"
Image

Prior Preparation & Planning Prevents Pathetically Poor Performance!

A & B: WitW, WitE, WbtS, GGWaW, GGWaW2-AWD, HttR, CotA, BftB, CF
P: UV, WitP, WitP-AE
Post Reply

Return to “The War Room”