Screenshots for SPCW

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
User avatar
Matt R
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2001 10:00 am
Location: TX

Screenshots for SPCW

Post by Matt R »

Hello folks-

I have posted screenshots for SPCW at the YahooGroups public forum. To view the screenshots, go to http://groups.yahoo.com/group/spcw/files/
and click on the screen you want to see.

Any feedback is welcome.

Thanks,
Matt Reeves.
"An army without a leader.. is like a foot without a big toe..."

Bill Murray
'Stripes'
hanksteph
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2000 10:00 am
Location: US

Post by hanksteph »

I'd love to see the screenshots, but it appears to me you have a private site for viewing them. The only reason I come to this site is in the hope that you will get the ACW game done as I have almost no interest in 20th century warfare. Regards, Hank
User avatar
Matt R
Posts: 210
Joined: Sun Jan 07, 2001 10:00 am
Location: TX

Post by Matt R »

Hello-

The site is a public forum. Why are you unable to access it? Do you have a yahoogroups account?
"An army without a leader.. is like a foot without a big toe..."

Bill Murray
'Stripes'
hanksteph
Posts: 7
Joined: Tue Oct 31, 2000 10:00 am
Location: US

Post by hanksteph »

For some reason, it was rejecting my efforts to join. I went back later and was successful. Have not gone completely through the site yet, but am going now. Hank
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”