Gibralter

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

Post Reply
User avatar
BoerWar
Posts: 504
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2004 6:09 pm
Location: Arlington, VA

Gibralter

Post by BoerWar »

I can't find it in the manual, is Gibralter considered to be separated from Spain and thus connected by the crossing arrow in sea area 22? I.E. will a fleet in sea area 22 prevent troops on the continent from crossing onto Gibralter?
User avatar
Irish Guards
Posts: 143
Joined: Fri Aug 13, 2004 5:09 pm

RE: Gibralter

Post by Irish Guards »

It should be ...
IDG
User avatar
Monadman
Posts: 548
Joined: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:33 pm
Location: New Hampshire

RE: Gibralter

Post by Monadman »

ORIGINAL: BoerWar

I can't find it in the manual, is Gibralter considered to be separated from Spain and thus connected by the crossing arrow in sea area 22? I.E. will a fleet in sea area 22 prevent troops on the continent from crossing onto Gibralter?

Gibraltar (GB controlled) is not connected with Morocco by a crossing arrow, but Cadiz is, so you can block the crossing if you have a fleet in sea area 22

Richard
KenClark
Posts: 87
Joined: Fri Jan 11, 2008 5:43 pm

RE: Gibralter

Post by KenClark »

What sea area do I use to block the glasgow/belfast arrow?  9 or 6?
User avatar
MarshallEllis
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:00 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Gibralter

Post by MarshallEllis »

Area 9 OR Area 6 should prevent the crossing.
Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games


Post Reply

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”