Denver WITP'ers?

Gary Grigsby's strategic level wargame covering the entire War in the Pacific from 1941 to 1945 or beyond.

Moderators: Joel Billings, wdolson, Don Bowen, mogami

User avatar
kaleun
Posts: 5144
Joined: Tue May 28, 2002 10:57 pm
Location: Colorado

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by kaleun »

I'm in Lakewood now, not planning to go to either convention[;)]
 
Appear at places to which he must hasten; move swiftly where he does not expect you.
Sun Tzu
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by scott64 »

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

Nice to see how many there are of us.  I like the 2x2 idea when AE comes out...
or a 3x3? [:'(]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by scott64 »

Anyone up for Denver Witp Convention , lets say Sept 21st. [:)][8D][;)]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by thegreatwent »

Sure, when and where?

P.S. I am planning on attending Tacticon, just haven't finalized my game schedule yet.
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by scott64 »

Not sure of the details yet, but my house all day Sunday the 21st, just to throw it out there. In Thornton. And for those who are from out of town I have a spare bedroom. [:)][8D][;)]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by FeurerKrieg »

Yea, I'd be happy to show up! Do you have a grill?
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by scott64 »

Yes I do have a grill [:)]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by FeurerKrieg »

Excellent.

The only issue I have with Sept 21 is that it is my wife's birthday, but I think I can manage to work around that. Saturday can be birthday stuff and then head to Thornton on Sunday.
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by FeurerKrieg »

ORIGINAL: scott1964

ORIGINAL: John 3rd

Nice to see how many there are of us. I like the 2x2 idea when AE comes out...
or a 3x3? [:'(]


Yea, hey - whatever... A 3x3 would be cool. The teams could occasionally get together at the local pub and discuss plans. Other patrons might look at us funny when we pull out the laminated maps and grease pencils though... [&:]
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by scott64 »

Cool. lets see if we can get the others to join us. [:'(][:)]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by FeurerKrieg »

Hopefully they are all subscribed to this thread. If I have time at work Friday I'll PM everyone who has posted in here. Won't have time tomorrow for sure.
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by scott64 »

Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by thegreatwent »

Anyone attending Tacticon let me know so we can maybe get a group together.
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by FeurerKrieg »

I'm planning on going.

Also - I haven't finished my game list yet, so if anyone knows what games they are going to be playing, maybe we can post them here.
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
User avatar
Lecivius
Posts: 4845
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2007 12:53 am
Location: Denver

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by Lecivius »

Littleton here.
 
I have a grill, a finished basement, a freezer full of steaks, and a friddge downstairs for the beer [;)]
 
I also have a wife who hates games, and an impressionable 11 year old kid
 
<subscibes>
If it ain't broke, don't fix it!
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by FeurerKrieg »

Welcome to the club Lecivius - I was just in Littleton yesterday for a small claims case (for my work, not me!) at the Arapahoe county court.
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
will_colorado
Posts: 5
Joined: Sat Aug 02, 2008 4:04 am

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by will_colorado »

ORIGINAL: Lecivius

Littleton here.

I have a grill, a finished basement, a freezer full of steaks, and a friddge downstairs for the beer [;)]

I also have a wife who hates games, and an impressionable 11 year old kid

<subscibes>

Anyone else in the south part of town?
My home is Denver. It is awesome.
User avatar
FeurerKrieg
Posts: 3400
Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:43 pm
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by FeurerKrieg »

I live on the south edge of Denver (near Hampden and I-25). I work in Centennial , on Arapahoe Rd.
Image
Upper portion used with permission of www.subart.net, copyright John Meeks
User avatar
scott64
Posts: 4019
Joined: Sun Sep 12, 2004 5:34 pm
Location: Colorado
Contact:

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by scott64 »

Nope, up North in Thornton, I-25 and 84th Ave.&nbsp;[8D][:)]
Lucky for you, tonight it's just me


Any ship can be a minesweeper..once !! :)

http://suspenseandmystery.blogspot.com/
User avatar
thegreatwent
Posts: 3011
Joined: Tue Aug 24, 2004 3:42 am
Location: Denver, CO

RE: Denver WITP'ers?

Post by thegreatwent »

I live right next to Tamarac Square off of I-25 and Hampden.
Post Reply

Return to “War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945”