Revolutionary Thoughts

Empires in Arms is the computer version of Australian Design Group classic board game. Empires in Arms is a seven player game of grand strategy set during the Napoleonic period of 1805-1815. The unit scale is corps level with full diplomatic options

Moderator: MOD_EIA

User avatar
yammahoper
Posts: 231
Joined: Fri Apr 23, 2004 7:14 pm

RE: Revolutionary Thoughts

Post by yammahoper »

My saves are after the control switched. I was so wrapped up in coming back from being in the hole (and I am still behind in VP like I have never been before) that I just kept playing for, umm, 3-5 hours.

yamma
...nothing is more chaotic than a battle won...
User avatar
MarshallEllis
Posts: 5632
Joined: Tue Oct 02, 2001 3:00 pm
Location: Dallas

RE: Revolutionary Thoughts

Post by MarshallEllis »

ORIGINAL: yammahoper@yahoo.com

My saves are after the control switched. I was so wrapped up in coming back from being in the hole (and I am still behind in VP like I have never been before) that I just kept playing for, umm, 3-5 hours.

yamma

Understood. If you see this then try to send me the phase right before it happens if you want.


Thank you

Marshall Ellis
Outflank Strategy War Games


Post Reply

Return to “Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815”