Black Screen

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
User avatar
tocaff
Posts: 4765
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: USA now in Brasil

Black Screen

Post by tocaff »

So UV has taken it's revenge on me for jilting her.

I try to start the game and after getting to the Matrix logo the screen goes black. If I try again and tap the space bar to speed the process it goes black.

I reloaded the game and still goes black.

I've got the latest video drivers installed and everything else works fine.

Help...
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
User avatar
Ike99
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: A Sand Road

RE: Black Screen

Post by Ike99 »

Rename the ¨Video¨ file to ¨noVideo¨ in your UV game folder.
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
User avatar
tocaff
Posts: 4765
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: USA now in Brasil

RE: Black Screen

Post by tocaff »

Thanks it worked.

Weird after 6 years this happens. 

I think that I saw something about renaming the folder to speed loading time too.
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
User avatar
Ike99
Posts: 1747
Joined: Sat Dec 31, 2005 11:06 pm
Location: A Sand Road

RE: Black Screen

Post by Ike99 »

Thanks it worked.

Weird after 6 years this happens.

Your using a new PC from Brazil yes?

It doesn´t speak English.

[:D]
¨If you tremble with indignation at every injustice, then you are a comrade of mine.¨ Che Guevara

The more I know people, the more I like my dog.
User avatar
tocaff
Posts: 4765
Joined: Wed Oct 11, 2006 9:30 pm
Location: USA now in Brasil

RE: Black Screen

Post by tocaff »

[:D]

No, just some new parts as the old ones fail.  It becomes like advancing to the rear as the technology of this rig gets older with new parts from Brazil.  [:(]
Todd

I never thought that doing an AAR would be so time consuming and difficult.
www.matrixgames.com/forums/tm.asp?m=2080768
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”