The Day After, ¨The Day of Infamy¨ (Stock)
Ike99-vs-Lecivius
Sub doctrines are off
Reinforcements +/-15 days
etc.
etc.
House rules are simple, none. AAR is open to Lecivius, no secrets here.
Brief highlights of each day as we go.


realy looking foreward to follow this AAR, ike.

. I have to admit, I am concerned about the start of this, my worthy foe has taken a different approach and that is keeping me off balance a bit.I have to admit, I am concerned about the start of this, my worthy foe has taken a different approach and that is keeping me off balance a bit.
Nice hit on Repulse!
Are you Japan Ike?

I have devised my strategy, on an assumption of what IKE is up to.

Sagoland made port at 76/25/16. She may make it.

ike, how went your PH attack with the KB? or did the Kb attacked at a other position at day 1?




Plan Fire Storm phase 1 should occur tomorrow
