FTP Matrixgames down ??

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

Post Reply
WargameFan
Posts: 1
Joined: Sun Aug 05, 2001 8:00 am

FTP Matrixgames down ??

Post by WargameFan »

Hello all !
Is the FTP-Server from Matrixgames down ? I can't d'l anything :( . Plz help :confused: !?
Juba
Posts: 26
Joined: Tue Jan 09, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Finland

Post by Juba »

I have the same problem!
Elämä on laiffii
User avatar
Paul Vebber
Posts: 5342
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Portsmouth RI
Contact:

Post by Paul Vebber »

We are trying toi figure out why some people are having trouble getting access. It is down entirely now while we try to find out what is wrong.
Esor
Posts: 1
Joined: Mon Jul 02, 2001 8:00 am

Post by Esor »

I really liked the CPU Grand Strategy game "High Command" by Three-Sixty Pacific. The company collapsed, but you can find it on the internet (unfortunately a DOS based game so I can't play it;(). Maybe Matrix will pick it up???
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”