Back to SPWAW after a 6 month break

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
mfritze1
Posts: 9
Joined: Sun Feb 11, 2001 10:00 am
Location: Acton, MA

Back to SPWAW after a 6 month break

Post by mfritze1 »

SPWAW folks:

I'm back after a 6 month break.
What is the current version of SPWAW?

The latest version I have is 7.0.
Do I have to download an entire new game
or is a patch good enough?

Thanks in advance !

Mike
Mike Fritze
Dannyboy
Posts: 76
Joined: Wed Jul 03, 2002 4:15 am
Location: Fenton M.I.

yo

Post by Dannyboy »

welcome back just patch it
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

Welcome back, 7.1 is latest official patch, but their are some updated OOB's on The Armor Site and Tankheads Resources.
User avatar
OKW-73
Posts: 229
Joined: Sat Sep 01, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Cyberspace, Finland
Contact:

Post by OKW-73 »

Welcome back :)
"You can get much farther with a kind word and a gun than you can with a kind word alone." - Al Capone
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”