SP:WaW

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
uberfaust
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:53 pm
Contact:

SP:WaW

Post by uberfaust »

I just recently stumbled upon information regarding SP and I've been searching for a copy of the free 7.1. However, none of the links from Matrix's site seem to work. If anyone can help me out here, whether with a direct link elsewhere or possibly even just a file transfer over ICQ/AIM (I've got a cablemodem, shouldn't be too slow), it would be greatly appreciated. Post here or get ahold of me immediately at either 1275501 or machtfaust. ICQ and AIM, respectively.
Thanks!
uberfaust
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Jul 12, 2002 8:53 pm
Contact:

Wow.

Post by uberfaust »

I'm entirely unsure as to what my problem was, but the download's working perfectly now. Thanks, regardless.
G_X
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:27 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:

Post by G_X »

'Net Daemons ate the link probably.
If you can read this, you're at the end of my post.
SPWaW Record: W:0 / L:0 / D:0
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”