Possible bug - problems on Lunga

Post bug reports here.

Moderator: Tankerace

Post Reply
xj900uk
Posts: 1345
Joined: Thu Mar 22, 2007 1:26 pm

Possible bug - problems on Lunga

Post by xj900uk »

I am playing a game with BB and I think we have encountered a fairly problematic bug. I have a big airforce on Lunga with an intact runway, over 100 attack planes but they won't fly against is naval invasion force which is sitting off-shore. Every day I set them to 'naval attack' and nothing happens, when BB sends back his turn they have all reset themselves to 'airfield attack' and thus haven't flown. It isn't a runway problem because that is at '0' damage
Also, I have 40,000 troops on the island including the entire 1st Marine Division. I keep on ordering them to attack his troops which are in the same hex but they won't, the following day they have reset to 'defend'.

Anyone else out there encountered a similar type of problem? Is it due to the amount of hardware around Lunga or attacks that are taking place?
Post Reply

Return to “Tech Support”