Lock n Load Board Games in the UK...Where?

Gamers can also use this forum to chat about any game related subject, news, rumours etc.

Moderator: maddog986

User avatar
Titanwarrior89
Posts: 3282
Joined: Thu Aug 28, 2003 4:07 pm
Location: arkansas
Contact:

RE: Lock n Load Board Games in the UK...Where?

Post by Titanwarrior89 »

I glad to here that. I bought 4 games from them recently. All arrived but at least now, I know they support their games. Just alike Team Matrix.[:D]
ORIGINAL: Jim_H

I just got home and booted up the PC. Onlilne support was available on the GMT site, so I connected. I spoke to a very nice lady called Sherry who confirmed that they'd had a reports of a few other customers with this sheet three printing problem. My emails don't seem to have reached them.

She took my address and said the replacement would be sent out today!! Now that is what I call good service!! Awesome.

You guys were right about their customer service and thanks for the help [:D]

That's made my weekend.
"Before Guadalcanal the enemy advanced at his pleasure. After Guadalcanal, he retreated at ours".

"Mama, There's Rabbits in the Garden"
User avatar
leastonh1
Posts: 879
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

RE: Lock n Load Board Games in the UK...Where?

Post by leastonh1 »

Punk Reaper:

The copy of Memoir I saw on Amazon was from one supplier only. It's the only one on sale on Amazon that I could find. Maybe there's a world shortage of Memoir '44 hehe! It felt a bit like the time before Xmas when I was one of the hapless many trying to buy a Wii Fit for her indoors and could find plenty at double the retail price. Still, my lovely copy of Memoir is on the shelf behind me waiting for another game. I couldn't part with it.

As sad as I may be, I even went out the other day and bought some Winsor & Newton Artists' Matt Varnish for the blocks on C&C:A. I'm not sure I'll ever have the time or patience to paint them all once the stickers are on, but the intention was there [:D]

Got your pm and replied. Thanks.
2nd Lt. George Rice: Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded.
Richard Winters: We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded.
User avatar
leastonh1
Posts: 879
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

RE: Lock n Load Board Games in the UK...Where?

Post by leastonh1 »

ORIGINAL: Titanwarrior89
I glad to here that. I bought 4 games from them recently. All arrived but at least now, I know they support their games. Just alike Team Matrix.[:D]
Yes, this was one of those rare moments where my faith in good customer service was restored. We really could do with a few more organisations like Matrix and GMT who hold to traditional values of looking after customers.
2nd Lt. George Rice: Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded.
Richard Winters: We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded.
User avatar
PunkReaper
Posts: 1003
Joined: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:27 pm
Location: England

RE: Lock n Load Board Games in the UK...Where?

Post by PunkReaper »

Still, my lovely copy of Memoir is on the shelf behind me waiting for another game.

Cruel so cruel.... Erik, two week cruelty ban needed here !
User avatar
leastonh1
Posts: 879
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2005 1:18 pm
Location: West Yorkshire, England

RE: Lock n Load Board Games in the UK...Where?

Post by leastonh1 »

ORIGINAL: Punk Reaper
Cruel so cruel.... Erik, two week cruelty ban needed here !
Please don't, I promise not to do it again!

Ok, in order to redeem myself...If you want a copy of Memoir, have you considered Amazon Germany? They have it in stock. I bought a Wii Fit from there last year when nobody in the UK had any and it arrived within 3 days of my placing the order! You might pay slightly more for shipping though, it depends how much you want a copy [:D]
2nd Lt. George Rice: Looks like you guys are going to be surrounded.
Richard Winters: We're paratroopers, Lieutenant, we're supposed to be surrounded.
User avatar
105mm Howitzer
Posts: 396
Joined: Thu Aug 09, 2007 7:13 am
Location: Montreal, Quebec

RE: Lock n Load Board Games in the UK...Where?

Post by 105mm Howitzer »

Might try E-Bay.Ca, a few copies ( sold thru Americans) and the expansion packs. Last listing 20 items in that name. g'luck.
"Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum" - Publius Renatus, 390 A.D.
Post Reply

Return to “General Discussion”