ORIGINAL: Marshall Ellis
ORIGINAL: NeverMan
ORIGINAL: Marshall Ellis
The difficulty wuld be that certain things can be done in the reinf phase that cannot be done in diplomacy??? Putting the buttons is nto the only thing that would need changing. I certainly think it could be done BUT this might no be siomple.
YOu don't have to make it so that 1 file is created, just that the player can do his Reinf right after he does his Dip, or whatever, still creating 2 files.
Throwing stuff into a file would not be the problem. The problem is that it is illegal to add factors to a garrison in the diplomacy phase, for example.
That's what I'm saying, would it be easier to keep the phases separate, but allow them to be done out of order?
For example, you wouldn't be adding garrisons in the Dip Phase, you would be adding them in the Reinf Phase... AFTER you had already done your Dip Phase and created a file for the Dip Phase.
I'm not aware of the code mechanics, I'm just wondering.
