PBEM
Moderator: MOD_WestCiv
RE: PBEM
So, checking all emails ... have here two emails from King of Sweden, but without any file ... so sending last turn files ...
Now I'm missing:
British (was send bad files)
France
Prussia
Sweden
Now I'm missing:
British (was send bad files)
France
Prussia
Sweden
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ...
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

-
barbarossa2
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:13 am
RE: PBEM
Hey guys,
I just now got the files.
I have to be honest, I need one more night to practice. I will send the turn out tomorrow morning.
Thanks.
Gustav IV Adolf, King of Sweden, Grand Duke of Finland, and Protector of Swedish Pomerania
I just now got the files.
I have to be honest, I need one more night to practice. I will send the turn out tomorrow morning.
Thanks.
Gustav IV Adolf, King of Sweden, Grand Duke of Finland, and Protector of Swedish Pomerania
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
-
barbarossa2
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:13 am
RE: PBEM
I would love to get everyone's phone number.
Can you send them to my email address?
Can you send them to my email address?
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
RE: PBEM
It is a PBEM policy window isn't it? Do I check "aggressive" everywhere?
Yes, it is mentioned window ... and if if you will keep all aggressive up, you will find early Sweden in "all front" war [8D]
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ...
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

RE: PBEM
ORIGINAL: Mus
I would rather keep the diplomacy done through email.
Me too ...
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ...
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

RE: PBEM
France and Sweden ...
Excuse my English ... I hope is better then Your Czech ...
My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

My MatrixGames: WitP, WitP AE, WPO, JTCS, P&S, CoGEE, ATG, GoA, B.Academy, C-GW, OoB all DLCs, all SC, FoG2/E, most AGEOD games ...

RE: PBEM
It like to do that and a trainer on advance econmy ( ie: I'm producing 75 wool, 15 textile 47 spice, 48 luxuries, 190 food etc...) I can turn it into a workhorse pretty quickly
Unfortunetely I only have 512 RAM and loading the game takes up all the juice I have
-
barbarossa2
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:13 am
RE: PBEM
I think you will have my turn at about 1800 hours London time.
I really had to work through understanding one or two more things and re-read the whole manual last night again.
I really had to work through understanding one or two more things and re-read the whole manual last night again.
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
-
barbarossa2
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:13 am
RE: PBEM
What exactly does setting "be aggressive" in the "Diplomatic and Trade Policy" window do in PBEM mode? It is the menu I can access when I right click on a country's menu and select PBEM policies. Someone summarized it above, but is it anymore complicated than that?
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
-
barbarossa2
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:13 am
RE: PBEM
Swedish Turn In
The one person I haven't heard from in my attempts to email him is France.
The one person I haven't heard from in my attempts to email him is France.
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
RE: PBEM
ORIGINAL: barbarossa2
What exactly does setting "be aggressive" in the "Diplomatic and Trade Policy" window do in PBEM mode? It is the menu I can access when I right click on a country's menu and select PBEM policies. Someone summarized it above, but is it anymore complicated than that?
be aggressive checked makes it so you will offer protectorate status automatically to a power that requests it when that power is attacking it and issue ultimatums if a power violates your neutrality. You will also refuse cease fires and offers of limited surrender if at war with a power you have aggressive checked on.
Mindset, Tactics, Skill, Equipment
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
RE: PBEM
ORIGINAL: terje439
still waiting on an AAR about this game guys [;)]
Well our sweden player really let us down. We only managed 2 turns so far because he went AWOL.
We will put some stuff when stuff happens, thus far a small naval engagement between France and England is all thats happened.
Mindset, Tactics, Skill, Equipment
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
-
barbarossa2
- Posts: 915
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:13 am
RE: PBEM
Well, the new Sweden's turn is in.
And I suppose we could post a sort of events list here from time to time, but I would be hesitant to do more than that, because of the nature of delicate political negotiations. So, how much goes up in here is problematic. I suppose a truly AFTER action report would be best.
However, I am already having a great time.
And I suppose we could post a sort of events list here from time to time, but I would be hesitant to do more than that, because of the nature of delicate political negotiations. So, how much goes up in here is problematic. I suppose a truly AFTER action report would be best.
However, I am already having a great time.
My friend, you would not tell with such high zest
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
To children ardent for some desperate glory,
The old Lie; Dulce et Decorum est
Pro patria mori*.
-Wilfred Owen
*It is sweet and right to die for your country.
RE: PBEM
ORIGINAL: Kingmaker
HiHi
Well our sweden player really let us down. We only managed 2 turns so far because he went AWOL.
Looks like france has done the same! [:(]
All the Best
Peter
Ah what the Hell are you serious?
Mindset, Tactics, Skill, Equipment
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas
Diligentia, Vis, Celeritas


