New Countries

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
adantas
Posts: 241
Joined: Mon Oct 09, 2000 8:00 am
Location: São paulo - Brazil

New Countries

Post by adantas »

Hi folks,

I know that develop the game is a hard work but just to think for a future upgrade I'd like to see new countries like Brazil, which fought in Italy attached with the Vth American Army.
Image
Image
Leibstandarte
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Austin, TX USA
Contact:

Post by Leibstandarte »

adantas,

While I would also like to see other countries added in I think at this point that can't happen. I believe there is a limit to the number of countries that can be represented in the game. Matrix is trying to complete SPWaW so they can move on to other projects. Maybe this is something they can come back to at a later date, but I believe they should get going on other projects. Not only for more games but so they get closer to games they can sell so we can support them with money instead of with kind words.

------------------
Cavalry Trooper (8th US) and Grandson of a Leibstandarte Tanker.
Cavalry Trooper (8th US) and Grandson of a Leibstandarte Tanker.
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”