Hello everyone

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
Shultz
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:07 am
Location: Tennessee

Hello everyone

Post by Shultz »

Just wanted to introduce myself, I am new to the forums only been playing SPWaW for a few days, I enjoy war games, my favorite is a game called ASL but players are limited in my area so I rarely get a chance to play. I have really enjoyed playing SPWaW it reminds me alot of ASL hopefully when I get some experience I will be able to play some of you online.

Thanks
Shultz
Win or lose, I still enjoy a good game.
G_X
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:27 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:

Post by G_X »

Welcome Abroad (No Typo)

The European, North African, Russian, and Pacific fronts are all serviced now by PBEM airlines! Hop over to the Opponents Wanted forum to catch the next flight ;)

Welcome to the forums :D
If you can read this, you're at the end of my post.
SPWaW Record: W:0 / L:0 / D:0
Gary Tatro
Posts: 1200
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:00 am
Location: MA, US

Welcome

Post by Gary Tatro »

If you like a good combat story go read my AAR's After action reports in the Mega campaign forum. Have fun.

Ohh and beware of Goblins they multiply.
"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"
User avatar
Goblin
Posts: 5418
Joined: Fri Mar 29, 2002 7:57 pm
Location: Erie,Pa. USA
Contact:

Post by Goblin »

Glad to have you! We needed a Shultzy. All WW2 shows/games should have one!;)
User avatar
Orzel Bialy
Posts: 2569
Joined: Thu Apr 04, 2002 5:39 am
Location: Wisconsin USA
Contact:

Welcome....

Post by Orzel Bialy »

another new face...ah yes, the forum continues to grow! :)
Image
User avatar
Warrior
Posts: 1648
Joined: Thu Nov 02, 2000 10:00 am
Location: West Palm Beach, FL USA

Post by Warrior »

Welcome!
Retreat is NOT an option.

Image
Code Talker
Posts: 48
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2001 8:00 am
Location: The Colony, Texas
Contact:

Post by Code Talker »

Not only is SPWaW a great game, but you will find that the folks who visit these forums know their stuff. Have fun.
BOOMER SOONER!!!
Shultz
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:07 am
Location: Tennessee

Post by Shultz »

Thanks for the welcome everyone :)

I am just learning getting my PBEM going, I hope to do some online play as well, I look forward to one day playing you all.

The forums are great I have been learning a great deal on different equipment, and stratagies, and haveing a good time reading.



Shultz

Win or lose, I still enjoy a good game
Win or lose, I still enjoy a good game.
User avatar
VikingNo2
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by VikingNo2 »

Welcome, same to you:)
G_X
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:27 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:

Shultz

Post by G_X »

One day you'll be like Gary and Viking and have 13 or 14 PBEM games going on all at once!


If they tell you their evil secrets of course *cough*
If you can read this, you're at the end of my post.
SPWaW Record: W:0 / L:0 / D:0
Gary Tatro
Posts: 1200
Joined: Fri Feb 01, 2002 10:00 am
Location: MA, US

Re: Shultz

Post by Gary Tatro »

Originally posted by G_X
One day you'll be like Gary and Viking and have 13 or 14 PBEM games going on all at once!


If they tell you their evil secrets of course *cough*
Thats not Fair! I currently have only 8 PBEM games going and 2 of them I have not got a reply from in 3 weeks. :( And one is one turn away from finishing. Come on Ivan lets finish this world cup thing.
"Are you going to do something or just stand there and bleed"
G_X
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:27 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:

Post by G_X »

Lol Gary...Sorry :)

Well, Viking and Goblin and alot of the others, including you at least sometimes, have a good deal of PBEM games going on at the same time.
If you can read this, you're at the end of my post.
SPWaW Record: W:0 / L:0 / D:0
GYBLIN
Posts: 51
Joined: Wed Jun 12, 2002 12:53 pm
Location: ocala florida

Post by GYBLIN »

Hello I was new here too.i just jumped in and the fellas make you feel at home.Most of them anyway.Good luck and enjoy.:cool:
User avatar
VikingNo2
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by VikingNo2 »

Tell him Gary I'm down to about 9 myself, and 2 don't really count so there :p :p
G_X
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:27 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:

Post by G_X »

Yeah but what were you at before you were "down" Viking? Tell me that eh? :p :D
If you can read this, you're at the end of my post.
SPWaW Record: W:0 / L:0 / D:0
User avatar
VikingNo2
Posts: 2872
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: NC
Contact:

Post by VikingNo2 »

I was at 15 or 16, so I guess your right:rolleyes:
Shultz
Posts: 47
Joined: Thu Jul 25, 2002 5:07 am
Location: Tennessee

Post by Shultz »

:D Thanks again for the great welcome, everyone has been great, this is one of the best forums I have been to. I have 3 games going now PBM waiting for it to grow ;)


Take care and see you on the battlefield:)

Shultz
Win or lose, I still enjoy a good game.
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”