First Timer

Hook up with worthy adversaries for PBEM and on-line play. Revel in your glorious victories and taunt wimpy losers.

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
ToyImp
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:26 am
Location: Oh-High-Hoe
Contact:

First Timer

Post by ToyImp »

I am looking for a person that might be able to get me into the PBEM or internet area of this game. I am willing to play today and tonight. E-mail or what ever to get a hold of me. I do know the basics of the game, and I am quite good with the Default AI setting. But I'm not l33t or anything. :(
For thee are not the insane, but the insane are thou whom leave in the night. Only to find their dreams, wishes, and gratitude are lost for ever more in the sands of the saharah. When one looks upon the stars, and gazes into the night for guidance, thee w
Commander Klank
Posts: 218
Joined: Sun Oct 15, 2000 8:00 am
Location: Killleen, Texas
Contact:

Post by Commander Klank »

Do you have ICQ?
Commander Klank

ImageImage
ToyImp
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:26 am
Location: Oh-High-Hoe
Contact:

Nope

Post by ToyImp »

No, I don't use ICQ anymore because of the AD bull shiznits. I have MSN, and AIM though. Both are ToyImp. MSN is ToyImp@msn.com
For thee are not the insane, but the insane are thou whom leave in the night. Only to find their dreams, wishes, and gratitude are lost for ever more in the sands of the saharah. When one looks upon the stars, and gazes into the night for guidance, thee w
ToyImp
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:26 am
Location: Oh-High-Hoe
Contact:

Post by ToyImp »

I just downloaded ICQ, I am still using my number I've had for almost 5 years now. ICQ# 37871143
For thee are not the insane, but the insane are thou whom leave in the night. Only to find their dreams, wishes, and gratitude are lost for ever more in the sands of the saharah. When one looks upon the stars, and gazes into the night for guidance, thee w
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Opponents Wanted”