Numbers do not display

Pacific War is a free update of the old classic, available in our Downloads section.
Post Reply
mjm800
Posts: 2
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 6:12 am

Numbers do not display

Post by mjm800 »

Well, of course it is clear that I am a rookie here so I will get right down to it.

I have downloaded Pac War and I have clicked on the exe. The game starts fine and while letters display normally all numbers excluding zero are unreadable.

Anyone have any ideas? I tried adjusting fonts in the exe Pref. and it did not work.

Thank you.
User avatar
tanjman
Posts: 668
Joined: Sat Jan 26, 2002 10:00 am
Location: Griffin, GA

Post by tanjman »

mjm800,

:) Try this thread, its 3 pages, but it should have a fix for you.

showthread.php?s=&threadid=10791&highli ... rs+display
Gunner's Mate: A Boatswain's Mate with a hunting license.
Post Reply

Return to “Pacific War: The Matrix Edition”