A reinforcement question:

New Recruits check in here! Vets debate the fine points! Tactics discussion, FAQ and "how-to" help.
If you are new to the SP:WaW community post an introduction please!

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
User avatar
Belisarius
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat May 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

A reinforcement question:

Post by Belisarius »

I couldn't find this in the manual, nor have I been able to work it out in game (i.e. I haven't dared to try):

Is it possible to load reinforcement units PRIOR to their arriving at the battlefield? :confused:
Image
Got StuG?
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

In a scenario setup or during a game in progress reinforcement request. I know it can be done in a scenario creation(I'm not sure how as I don't create scenarios) but I'm unsure if it can be done during a manual request during a game. I will check and ask around.
Supervisor
Posts: 5160
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 12:00 am

Post by Supervisor »

I can't see anyway to accomplish this during an in game request. Only during scenario setup does this seem possible. Sorry:(
User avatar
Belisarius
Posts: 3099
Joined: Sat May 26, 2001 8:00 am
Location: Gothenburg, Sweden
Contact:

Post by Belisarius »

My question was regarding in game requests, so it's as I feared. Well, now I know. Many thanks, Gmenfan! :D
Image
Got StuG?
Post Reply

Return to “SP:WaW Training Center”