Argg!

SPWaW is a tactical squad-level World War II game on single platoon or up to an entire battalion through Europe and the Pacific (1939 to 1945).

Moderator: MOD_SPWaW

Post Reply
ToyImp
Posts: 9
Joined: Sat Aug 03, 2002 12:26 am
Location: Oh-High-Hoe
Contact:

Argg!

Post by ToyImp »

:mad: I've been looking for a Wargame creator, maker, builder, thing-a-muh-jig. I can program but only to a certain extent, I am willing to make this but don't have the time, especially when doing it on my own. So I am trying to find if there is one out there. I'd like to get one that goes by scripts, like a user can script the units, buildings and such, and then make his/her own game that way, without having to know very much Programming at all. If ANYONE knows where I can find one, or is willing to help out on making one for the PC, Windows XP, e-mail me and figure out what to do. This WILL be a FREEWARE program, and if you help then you will NOT be getting paid for it. And the Source code will be available under the GPL license. (GPL = General Public License). Thank you.
For thee are not the insane, but the insane are thou whom leave in the night. Only to find their dreams, wishes, and gratitude are lost for ever more in the sands of the saharah. When one looks upon the stars, and gazes into the night for guidance, thee w
G_X
Posts: 326
Joined: Sun Jul 07, 2002 7:27 am
Location: Atlanta, Georgia
Contact:

Post by G_X »

I dunno about legality, but use the SP engine, all the battle mechanics coded for you, design your own units, weapons, troops, and Hard-ware, countries, and other things, and then voila.

Ask the people at SPCamo about it I suppose.
If you can read this, you're at the end of my post.
SPWaW Record: W:0 / L:0 / D:0
Post Reply

Return to “Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns”