still didn.t get may game yet

This new stand alone release based on the legendary War in the Pacific from 2 by 3 Games adds significant improvements and changes to enhance game play, improve realism, and increase historical accuracy. With dozens of new features, new art, and engine improvements, War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition brings you the most realistic and immersive WWII Pacific Theater wargame ever!

Moderators: wdolson, MOD_War-in-the-Pacific-Admirals-Edition

Post Reply
miked489
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 1:43 pm

still didn.t get may game yet

Post by miked489 »

or manual in the mail any 1 else
michael j donohue
User avatar
morganbj
Posts: 3472
Joined: Sun Aug 12, 2007 1:36 am
Location: Mosquito Bite, Texas

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by morganbj »

Me neither.  [:(]
 
Occasionally, and randomly, problems and solutions collide. The probability of these collisions is inversely related to the number of committees working on the solutions. -- Me.
User avatar
R8J
Posts: 238
Joined: Thu Oct 12, 2006 12:29 pm
Location: Shelby County, Tennessee

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by R8J »

add me to this list
Speak softly and carry a big stick; you will go far.

Who Dares Wins.

You smell like dead bunnies.
User avatar
WingedIncubus
Posts: 717
Joined: Wed Oct 03, 2007 2:17 am

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by WingedIncubus »

Me neither, but it's only a matter of patience. [8D]
User avatar
DrewBlack
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:11 pm
Location: North Wales, UK

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by DrewBlack »

I have had mine yesterday... manual is that big it dont fit in the box....[:-]
 
Im in UK might have something to do with the quick delivery.
 
Drew
WitE2 - Alpha Tester/Beta Tester
Wite: 1.10 Beta Tester
Wite: Lost Battles Beta Tester
WitW - Beta Tester
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by Erik Rutins »

It should fit if you cut off the retaining clips on the inside of the box, we couldn't do this in the warehouse so we packed it separately, but if you want to store it in the box it should be possible if you cut off those clips.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Schani
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by Schani »

I odrered mine last Thursday. Tick...tick...tick...tick. I should check the other computers around here. One of the engineers may have intercepted the mail. But I heven't heard any cries of digust or glee. So I wait. Tick...tick...tick...tick.
Home of Fighting Sioux Hockey!
User avatar
DrewBlack
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:11 pm
Location: North Wales, UK

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by DrewBlack »

Thanks Eric

Just cut those clips off..... why did i not think of that[:'(]

Gotta say the manual is excellant quality, a thousand times better than my A4 printed one.

Thanks team you have a whopper of a game here.

Drew
WitE2 - Alpha Tester/Beta Tester
Wite: 1.10 Beta Tester
Wite: Lost Battles Beta Tester
WitW - Beta Tester
miked489
Posts: 91
Joined: Sun May 29, 2005 1:43 pm

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by miked489 »

does the mail man deliver or ups
michael j donohue
User avatar
DrewBlack
Posts: 835
Joined: Fri Jul 02, 2004 11:11 pm
Location: North Wales, UK

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by DrewBlack »

Mine was Royal Mail......
WitE2 - Alpha Tester/Beta Tester
Wite: 1.10 Beta Tester
Wite: Lost Battles Beta Tester
WitW - Beta Tester
User avatar
Erik Rutins
Posts: 39783
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2000 4:00 pm
Location: Vermont, USA
Contact:

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by Erik Rutins »

ORIGINAL: miked489
does the mail man deliver or ups

It's whatever you chose as your shipment method when you ordered.
Erik Rutins
CEO, Matrix Games LLC


Image

For official support, please use our Help Desk: http://www.matrixgames.com/helpdesk/

Freedom is not Free.
Schani
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by Schani »

Tick...tick...tick...tick.
Home of Fighting Sioux Hockey!
Schani
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by Schani »

Went down the hall and checked the mail. And guess what! Tick...tick...tick...tick.
Home of Fighting Sioux Hockey!
Schani
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by Schani »

To the tune of Prussien Gloria. It arrived! It arrived! BANZAI! [&o]
Although knowing there are bugs that need to be addressed I will continue with my and first campaign in WitP. I am more than willing to wait for the patches and read the great looking maual. I have never purchased a game out of the chute in the past knowing that there are bugs to be worked out. But I wanted to show my support for such an excellent game system
I am 50 (or as I say with the Hawaii 5-O theme song just to be irritating) I never could have imagined back in 1971 when I purchased the Avalon Hill's Midway and from there it went into SPI and others for around a total of $2,000.00 worth of games; that computers would take over. From the past purchases of board games to computer; at about half the cost in computer games and I have more and better.
It is like when in about 1986 I bought The World at War VCR series (the best ever). 2 1/2 years of delivery and just under $1,000.00. OY! About a month ago I bought the whole schmear for a little over $50.00 Plus 30 hours. And so it goes. BTW: as a side note. Back in the the late 70's early 80' in North Dakota a person could buy one tag and one tag only (one tag one deer) Now how many do you want. How things change over the years; for the best around here anyway. I love having full freezers. I think I'll go for three tags again. Then there is duck and goose. Can life get any better? Life long member of P.E.T.A.: People eating tasty animals.
Anyway this is a great game system and one great forum.
Thanks to everyone sponsoring and participating at this forum.
Home of Fighting Sioux Hockey!
Schani
Posts: 34
Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:26 am
Location: Grand Forks, ND

RE: still didn.t get may game yet

Post by Schani »

1
Home of Fighting Sioux Hockey!
Post Reply

Return to “War in the Pacific: Admiral's Edition”